• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
spent a lot of money to look silly.
eh i mean. its a pretty boring fit and i dont really like it but silly is a stretch by any measure. its completely ho hum

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5304648665_73f2d8a39e_z.jpg
Ervell fair isle Thom Browne ocbd SFx5EP jeans JV chucks

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Are those elevator shooz?

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
I don't see any plaid or overalls...
I think you're getting a poor response partly because of the picture quality. It seems like you're wearing bootcut jeans. These coupled with what you're wearing up top makes you look a bit like a country cowboy. This is fine if you're indeed a country cowboy, I suppose.* Though, still, even if you were, I don't think you're muscular enough to pull off this look. The jacket's collar oddly splays. In addition, there just isn't enough color contrast. Are the jeans also blue? You would do better with a bit more contrast in colors; even making your shirt white would help. Also, given how country cowboy this fit is - or at least seems to be - wearing a slide buckle dress belt is really odd. I know such contrasts can be done well, but it just doesn't look coherent here. Lastly, all of your clothes look slightly too small for you. For example, your shoulders look so small that it makes your head look big. You should also get rid of the Bieber haircut. Hope that's constructive. I do think you dress better than many of the newbies around here. * For all you lumberjacks and sailors out there, if you think you look any less silly just because your fits are in vogue, you're fooling yourself.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
111.jpg

222.jpg

Guys, my first post. Go easy on me please.

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand
111.jpg
222.jpg
Guys, my first post. Go easy on me please.

i like your shoes... that being said i can't see your glasses but i'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you should get contacts. your torso/leg proportions look 50:50 whereas I think 40:60 looks better so your shirt (or whatever that black thing under your jacket that you're wearing could be shorter for your first post i think you could do WORSE with your fits... but my main problem is that I have no freaking clue what you're trying to achieve with your outfit. Theres not much of a focus or particular direction that its going in.. ALSO: try to gain some weight, it will make you look better

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
@slacktide

gloves look great with the parka and top. maybe a more contrasting tee? but other than that the top half looks spot on!!

not sure about the pants but ive never been a sweats type of guy so ill leave it to others to say their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads