• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife wears a 31mm DJ in SS. Cartier comes to mind as well but I am not as versed in their whole collection.

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hoping I did't have to do this, twee I know. but it works Akat. We have matching.She also has a Cartier.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wife doesn't wear watches as previously mentioned, but if I ever got her one it would be a reverso

no frills

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of wrist shots with other people, just finished my second session with big personal trainer (6'4", 230 lbs). Wears a Hublot to work. Totally beat me up, but that's what I asked for.

qusebuba.jpg

Also, we are not tenderly holding hands in this picture. Just clarifying. Thank you.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Check out Freda watch straps, they have stuff for all different budgets.

So - Nuke, you're not the only person who has recommended Freda here. I got a CF croc strap from them last week... I have seen CF straps in person before, and I have no reason to believe it's not genuine, but I found it odd that it does not say "Genuine Alligator" or "Genuine Crocodile" anywhere. Also, I would have liked another mm of padding, but for the price, I'm in no position complain about that! Do CF straps really not have the material stamped inside the strap?

Chuckie Egg

Reaction score
My alligator leather strap^ is supplied by Camille Fournet. (They supply oem to some brands). It does not state the material on the lining, only embossed "Camille Fournet Paris". :)

Last edited:

Foley

Reaction score

^@foley...would you consider a JLC Memovox in Rose Gold?

About $17K I believe. Doesn't have the display back so fails in comparison to the ALS and GO in that regard.

That's really beautiful in rose gold. My intention was to get something with a display back, but the alarm function adds a different twist. I think the key for me will be what I can find to try on. There is a JLC dealer nearby my home but the selection is pretty slim, so I search out dealers when I have time on business trips.
Thanks for the suggestion.

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
See, this place is all about community! Giving selflessly to one's TWAT brother.

I saw this a while back - dial is indeed a silvery white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads