• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolexforums recommends davidsw or takuya. Neither are based in Atlanta but are both reputable with good prices.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to pick up my first Rolex......any non AD dealers you can recommend in Atlanta? I have browsed Swiss Watch Expo and Capetown Diamonds online. Both have pretty extensive selections and prices seem to generally be the same. However, I have no idea if either is truly reputable for a $5,000+ purchase.

I've heard of Capetown Diamonds and browsed them online myself some time ago. I have ordered from AIS watches out of Atlanta. It was a Speedmaster and not a Rolex, but he has plenty of Rolex on offer.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've heard of Capetown Diamonds and browsed them online myself some time ago. I have ordered from AIS watches out of Atlanta. It was a Speedmaster and not a Rolex, but he has plenty of Rolex on offer.
I too have used Aamir to get a watch, my oyster perpetual, and he was very easy to work with.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too have used Aamir to get a watch, my oyster perpetual, and he was very easy to work with.

Yes, I should have mentioned that. Aamir was very prompt with communication about shipping and such and everything was done in a timely manner. When I spoke with him he sounded a bit.. quiet, but it all went very well. I would assume if one is local to Atlanta they could meet up with him. Also, if anyone is looking for a Speedy pro with papers he had it for a very good price last time I checked.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell, how do you post images from a phone

On mobile, the site should look pretty close to the regular site.

For iPhone, there should be a button right under the text box that says "ATTACH IMAGE OR FILES". When you click that the screen should go kinda gray and at the top should be a black text box with a button that says "Choose File". If you click that button, an option to chose files from your photo gallery or take a new pic should appear. Choose gallery, that will bring you to your camera roll, then choose the pic you want to post. It should only take a few moments to load. At that point the screen should un-gray and you are back to the text box. There should now be buttons for "THUMBNAIL" or "FULL IMAGE". Choose the one you want and your pic should now be in the text box.

Sounds like a lot, but really isn't much. Can be done in 30 seconds.

Hope that helps!

BostonHedonist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5822.JPG

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outstanding!

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always been a vintage rolex guy over modern I certainly still am, but I haven't taken this one off since getting it.

IMG_4414.jpg

MrUnderwood

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts about one-watch collections? I have been trying to get a "one watch collection" for ages, but it is near impossible to get just one that tick all your boxes. So far i have considered, Omega Aqua Terra, Omega 2254, Oris Aquis and currently the IWC mark xvi. Most are in the dress hybrid genre.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads