• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry in pointing out the glaringly obvious that you are literally a 50yr old child in temperament, and not merely in actual living circumstances.

Also love the;
"bros, I'm really afraid of being mugged... so I think it would be best now to buy a solid gold DD"

Or, you could, like, just avoid the one singular brand above all others that is THE "king"-magnet for muggings. But no, that doesn't compute of course.

(Also, as hideous as that Oris Kermit thing is, it is approx. x10,000 more interesting than your truly soporific basic richtarded taste in watches)

Last edited:

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry in pointing out the glaringly obvious that you are literally a 50yr old child in temperament, and not merely in actual living circumstances.

Also love the;
"bros, I'm really afraid of being mugged... so I think it would be best now to buy a solid gold DD"

Or, you could, like, just avoid the one singular brand above all others that is THE "king"-magnet for muggings. But no, that doesn't compute of course.

(Also, as hideous as that Oris Kermit thing is, it is approx. x10,000 more interesting than your truly soporific basic richtarded taste in watches)
I am sure you are charming in person.

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sure you are charming in person.

I'm sorry Cuppers, I really love you in truth...

Haven't you noticed I've actually tried to benefit your life in palpable ways by;

a) Getting your Rolodex serviced by an independent craftsman who will have greater care for it, do the job faster, and at a lower price.

b) Avoid getting your arm hacked off for a dumb lump of metal.

But we know how this goes... you're adamant in not listening, and must always have your way.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, the muppet watch from Oris is awaiting collection from you… Do say hello to Kermit.
LOL! Nice ad placement SF!
kermit.png

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t say I know what’s going on here, but I got a TWAT-sarcasm-level-orange alert and saw this:
3CC90F81-F46E-4C61-A20B-CC9635E500D6.jpeg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can’t say I know what’s going on here, but I got a TWAT-sarcasm-level-orange alert and saw this:
View attachment 1991201

You are missing out if you are ignoring Filthy Butler. I mean, the username alone is worth the price of admission. Filthy Butler and Scuppers back and forth?? That’s the TWAT version of Sugar Ray vs. Duran.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unironically drinking high life?

This is one of the few ads that have directly and unequivocally caused me to buy something

Unfortunately, I don't think I do anything unironically?

(Edit: you realize the High Life ad is being ironic, right?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads