• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
qlUzZZb.jpg

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score

i dont understand why the governor hacked him once and did not kill him? i figured one slash like that should do the job

The scene of him hacking away at him, and the subsequent shot of H's decapitated head in the background, were pretty awesome, though.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Just got here. Has anybody had any Carol theories, yet? Mine is that she didn't kill those people at all but was covering for one of those little girls that did it (the older one). The girl is probably the same one that's been feeding the walkers, too (and left the dissected rat in the cell). My guess is that the girl gets taken out of the equation somehow (eaten or whatever), the gang runs into Carol on the road, and everybody is reunited.

Edit...
Or, hell, that little girl is the one that saved Tyrese, right? Maybe she doesn't have to die...

Last edited:

Andre A

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They are for sure going to run into Carol again... I really don't know what to think about those kids - I like the theory that Carol is covering for the "strong" one.

In all honesty though growing up in this kind of environment has to breed at least ONE serial killer/sociopath/psycho, right?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amazing episode, truly awesome. And finally, because I think a lot of fans were expecting something like this, which is what we didn´t get in last season´s finale.
I thought daryl couldnpt get any more badass but the guy pretty much killed most of the intruders, and I loved the expression when he killed the guy in the tank.
Re judith, I don´t think she´s dead. There weren´t any walkers in that part of the prison. All of them were coming from the front and I didn´t see anyone being killed in that part. And it seems that the bloody baby seat was just done on purpose to have us believe that. Also, in this episode they lost hershel, so 2 important deaths don´t seem like a thing they´d do, at least not in one chapter. Yes, they killed andrea and milton last season, but that was the finale. One more thing, lori was eaten by a walker after dying, I can´t see them doing that to rick again.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Quote:
Watch "Lip Synching the Walking Dead", then pretend that Rick is always speaking in the voice they used. He is much less annoying this way.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

One more thing, lori was eaten by a walker after dying, I can´t see them doing that to rick again.

Holy ****, I didn't even realize that. I just went back to that scene and now I'm seeing that they were implying the walker ate her, what with the bloated stomach and strands of her hair in his mouth :uhoh:.

Can't believe I missed that the first time.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God, I hated that episode.

We end up in the same place with the governor as last season. Outside the gate with no ******* plan, except this time he has a bigger gun. There's no character development, no subtlety, no tension between he and Rick, just the same ******* psychopath.

And Rick "can't we all just get along" is ******* useless at this point.

This really is an empty show with characters moving from this place to that with no real motivation or drama, and storylines that don't go anywhere. The Walking Dead is anyone who follows this show.

Kill everyone - the writers, showrunner, producers, and that ******* annoying TD host.

My understanding is that the baby is dead as the actress wanted to get off this shitshow.

lefty

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just got here. Has anybody had any Carol theories, yet? Mine is that she didn't kill those people at all but was covering for one of those little girls that did it (the older one). The girl is probably the same one that's been feeding the walkers, too (and left the dissected rat in the cell). My guess is that the girl gets taken out of the equation somehow (eaten or whatever), the gang runs into Carol on the road, and everybody is reunited.

Edit...
Or, hell, that little girl is the one that saved Tyrese, right? Maybe she doesn't have to die...

I've long suspected the older blonde kid of being a nutjob. I liked seeing her blow away the zombie though

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads