• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol

wtsio.jpg

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well that was expected, though I thought Shane´s passing would be different. But at the same time, it had all been piling up to this moment. Shane was just losing it and he was becoming too dangerous. Rick had to dispose it, specially after shane tricked it him to that field to kill him. There was no going back.
As always, the episode had at least one dumb moment: how the hell did carl becoming a ******* sharpshooter?
facepalm.gif

PS: Good to see T-DAWG can speak
lol8[1].gif

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

valium

Reaction score
so the helicopter scene is the same scene as the one Rick saw right? i think they were eating the horse Rick was riding on and it took them this long to get to the farm right?
or was this a second Helicopter?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok so someone tell me, why is this show interesting? Never seen it. Not into zombies. Why so popular?

valium

Reaction score
Ok so someone tell me, why is this show interesting? Never seen it. Not into zombies. Why so popular?

lol,how can this question be possibly answered unless you watch it yourself...thats like asking why is sex popular,old scotch,a good cigar....etc etc

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol,how can this question be possibly answered unless you watch it yourself...thats like asking why is sex popular,old scotch,a good cigar....etc etc

Looking for some cliff notes. Just curious how a show about zombies isnt just a B movie as a tv series?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Its fun. Even with all the complaining here, I still enjoy it. Was pretty suprised with the zombies showing up out of nowhere and carl's excellent ninja skills (and sharp shooting). Appreciated the half assed explanation for the zombies arriving out of nowhere in the finale too.

I get why the group were turned off by Rick by the finale. He started to sound like Shane. Rolled my eyes a bit at his wife's reaction though - however, why did Rick think it a good idea to tell her carl "put him down"? All isn't well with the guy.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad they're finally bringing in Michonne though- she's an interesting character. Assuming no Tyreese- probably a mix of a couple characters on the show in leu.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
so... why are there 50 million zombies so close to that house? what happened to the invincible mud moat?

so... one zombie makes it through.... they all telepathically know how to make it past the house?

so... why are there 50 million zombies so close to that house? what happened to the invincible mud moat?
so... one zombie makes it through.... they all telepathically know how to make it past the house?

Herschel mentioned that the moat/creek was drying up, hence everyone boarding up in the house.

This is a classic problem with zombie movies - the whole "ZOMG where did that crowd of zombies suddenly come from?" Have the zombies been waiting for the mud to dry, and all rushed it at once? Have they all been stuck and suddenly they were able to pull free?

I'd say 9 out of 10 zombie films has this exact issue - they really can't seem to make zombie migration patterns appear realistic. (yes, I'm aware of how crazy that sounds).

Fantastic!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads