• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Is anyone selling this DB jacket in a 38S Contemp

SpierAndMackaySS22_412-5801-3_8731-Edit.jpg

poLo-

Reaction score
I'm interested in picking up a size 38R single-breasted herringbone overcoat.

I was really close to pulling the trigger on the rust herringbone but ended up going the more conservative route and buying the navy wool/cashmere. Now after receiving it, it just seems to look too formal when trying to pair with jeans and a sweater, which is what I'd likely be using this for the majority of the time.

St1X

Reaction score
I'm interested in picking up a size 38R single-breasted herringbone overcoat.

I was really close to pulling the trigger on the rust herringbone but ended up going the more conservative route and buying the navy wool/cashmere. Now after receiving it, it just seems to look too formal when trying to pair with jeans and a sweater, which is what I'd likely be using this for the majority of the time.
I have size 38S, NWT
I am based in Sweden and asking 300 EUR + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_3516.jpeg
    IMG_3516.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 294

poLo-

Reaction score
I have size 38S, NWT
I am based in Sweden and asking 300 EUR + shipping
I appreciate the offer! Unfortunately, the sleeves of the 38R fit me just about perfect and I don't think them being an inch shorter would work well.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Anyone willing to part with their chunky shawl collar merino cardigan in size small? Please dm
Colors of preference : Carmel > burgundy > cream

slows2k

Reaction score
Selling lot of three OCBDs in contemporary fit size 16/34. Blue stripe, pink stripe, and green stripe. All stone cold classics. Just never wear them. Each has been worn about 2x, and washed 2x to stabilize their size. Theyre on eBay but happy to sell here instead. $75 shipped to you CONUS for all three.
IMG_2516.jpeg

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling lot of three OCBDs in contemporary fit size 16/34. Blue stripe, pink stripe, and green stripe. All stone cold classics. Just never wear them. Each has been worn about 2x, and washed 2x to stabilize their size. Theyre on eBay but happy to sell here instead. $75 shipped to you CONUS for all three. View attachment 2124299
Would you say there has been any shrinkage especially in the neck and sleeves?

slows2k

Reaction score
Would you say there has been any shrinkage especially in the neck and sleeves?

Yes, they definitely shrank, but they seem to have been cut to accommodate that. They fit now like I would expect a 16 neck to fit. prior to washing they were pretty large. I measured the light blue stripe p2p and its 22 inches. DM me if you want more, I am happy to accommodate if I can.

inmamy

Reaction score
I'm doing a long-overdue closet cleanout of a lot of Spier stuff--most either brand new or near new--that are too small now that I've put on weight and gone up a size.

Very happy to do discounts for multiple items--the more the better. Please see the classified listings below:

TheLawBeard

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads