• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

stubbsj20

Reaction score
Still available... Selling a brand new, unaltered (but basting thread removed) MTO suit from Spier & Mackay. The suit is in the Neopolitan cut, made from Minnis Crown Classic Dark Navy Twill (158070) and features full canvas construction and a hand sewn Milanese lapel buttonhole.

The jacket sizing is based on 40R contemporary and the trousers are size 34 contemporary. The trousers are unhemmed.

Full details here: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...own-classic-dark-navy-full-canvas-suit.33773/

Open to offers.
Still available. Price reduced.

Menswear2021

Reaction score
Sold.

Another from the past for sale. This time a full canvas Drago. Size 40 slim. Fits like a 40 contemp. No alterations done whatsoever. Asking for $300 shipped US/Canada. DM for more details/pics if interested.

1-jpeg.2023519

Reaction score
Gauging interest in a brown moleskin (brisbane moss) sport coat in 36R Contemporary. It's from FW18 with no alterations and has been worn only a couple of times. Happy to provide photos answer questions.

tempImagepqvW2A.jpg

tmckay2

Reaction score
I would have some interest in 38r slim gray and taupe hopsack jackets if anyone is looking to offload them

soaped

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in these high rise chinos. Hemmed and laundered. They were tried on but are unworn because they're too tight on me.

Tagged size is 32 contemporary, and hemmed to 31" inseam. The colors are steel blue and surplus green. The fabric is a twill of good weight and is garment washed; from SS22.

Actual measurements are Waist - 32", Rise - 11.25", Inseam - 31", Outseam - 42", Leg opening - 7.5"

$45 shipped CONUS for both pairs.

IMG_4439.jpg

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m considering parting with the Moon brown/red gun check tweed field coat in Medium from last year. Only worn once. It’s my all-time favorite piece I’ve bought from S&M over the past 5+ years, but I’m just not sure it fits with the rest of my wardrobe anymore. $260 shipped CONUS

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m considering parting with the Moon brown/red gun check tweed field coat in Medium from last year. Only worn once. It’s my all-time favorite piece I’ve bought from S&M over the past 5+ years, but I’m just not sure it fits with the rest of my wardrobe anymore. $260 shipped CONUS

View attachment 2030353

View attachment 2030355
This fabric is one I have lusted for badly in a coat. I have a brighter vintage piece but it is not a replacement for it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads