• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and a chaser - discussion of the inis meain crios belt on the nmwa thread coaxes recog of more unworn kit.

have each variation no man carried, both tag size L (fabric to loops run ~48") . $45 each / $80 both shipped to conus.

View attachment 2164771

pulling this ↑ deep cut post forward - can do $35 each / $65 for both -shipped to conus.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
how is Kaptain Sunshine traveller the most thought after but also the most listed items at the same time on NMWA BST (just go in cycles), tricky sizing? or people go "I want fitted so downsize" then realize that's not really how it suppose to fit and went back to TTS?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve asked myself the same question. It is strange.

Similar question, how is it that last year there several sizes left until very late in season. Then NM offers preorders and per Greg, got very little interest. Then regular stock comes in and the fly off the shelves with people asking for a reorder….

mugenlove

Reaction score
how is Kaptain Sunshine traveller the most thought after but also the most listed items at the same time on NMWA BST (just go in cycles), tricky sizing? or people go "I want fitted so downsize" then realize that's not really how it suppose to fit and went back to TTS?

I think it’s just a classic silhouette and universally aesthetically pleasing coats. Each season has had cycles of more forward fabrics and then a season of more traditional solid colors. Made it easy to drop and cop the color/fabric combination you want the most. The coat is also somewhat forgiving in sizing until you land on using its intended silhouette and drape. So it might take a while till you realize you want a bigger or understand sizing you wanted - led to a cop and drop cycle.

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AusinTrou