• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

jalh97

Reaction score
Yeah the numbers are very inaccurate, at least on the pieces I got. I just measured the large camargue shirt and P2P is 22", shoulders are 18". Additionally the cuffs are oddly tight. Maybe I got some outliers.

My one complaint about DBF is the wild variation in sizing. I wear a small marquignon jacket, a large camargue shirt, either medium or small in the overshirts depending on how boxy I want the fit, a medium in their s/s button ups, smalls and mediums in knitwear, a 50 in their easy pants, a 52 in their other pants... and I'm typically between a medium and a large in most other brands, FWIW.
ohh I see... That's 2,8 inches less for the chest than what they say on their website, which is a lot, I think. I only have jackets from them, so I can't say much re: sizing, but it's not the first time I've read about this problem, so good to know. Ty for the info

bwillytime

Reaction score
ohh I see... That's 2,8 inches less for the chest than what they say on their website, which is a lot, I think. I only have jackets from them, so I can't say much re: sizing, but it's not the first time I've read about this problem, so good to know. Ty for the info
Yeah it's a big discrepancy. I ordered both small and large based on measurements (would have done medium, but it was OOS at the time). Small was indeed small or perhaps a very slim medium and didn't fit, despite the measurements indicating it should have fit like a true medium. I've taken to cross referencing other sites like ssense, Mr Porter, Division Road to get a better idea versus DBFs measurements... but even then, it's tough to triangulate.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spring summer pre-cull

two ts(s) 'military' 'narrow' shorts - one brown plaid tag size 4 (XL-ish/size 36 equivalent) NWOT and one khaki overdye block stripe NWT. getting ~18" at waist across front, ~10" front rise, ~10" inseam. iPhone pics present more desaturated than IRL as always. ts(s) shorts now more expensive than some rota trousers these days.

here $60 each shipped to conus - can discount for combined shipping and ear for offers if multiple kopped.

and a ttt^ for two grp linen henley t's tag size VIII - one 'military green', one 'natural'. went full fomo (the weirdest kind of fomo, the 'grp linen henley fomo) and kopped two last year before asking myself "is this really your thing?" - each tried on once just to confirm fit and as new.

also $60 each shipped to conus - can discount for combined shipping and ear for offers if multiple kopped.

i’m not checking in w/ styfo threads often these days - please send a msg (where i’m set up for alerts) if interested.

View attachment 2129987 View attachment 2129989 View attachment 2129991 View attachment 2129993

g.r.p. sold ts(s) still available. thanks thread watchers!

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue Blue Japan Indigo Sashiko Pants 32 $100

Niche Embroidered Paint Splatter Denim Sm/30 $100

Fujito Undyed Wool Sweater sz 2 (med) - $125

Portuguese Flannel Navy/Gray Check flannel shirt Medium - $50

Portuguese Flannel St. Patrick Field Overshirt Small - $60

Wythe Natural Herringbone Chainstitch Worksheet Small - $60

3sixteen Mocha Crosscut Flannel Small - $60

Stephan Schneider Dark Green Wool Cardigan sz 3 (small) - $60

https://imgur.com/a/hZukCMo

Fujito Silk Denim Jungle Jacket sz 1 (small/med) - NWT - $200

Fujito Jungle Jacket tagged medium, fits like Small (size 1) $175

William Lockie made Shawl Cardigan 36 olive/sage $220

Vass Norweger 42.5 F last - $200

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g.r.p. sold ts(s) still available. thanks thread watchers!

down to the brown plaid ts(s) shorts available. i'll consider that posting active for ~3 more days before it goes in the 'maybe i'll get it in rotation after all' pile (austin sees 80f+ temps imminently).

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beams Plus Knit Polo in Beige Wool, Large

New with tags.

Retail $195. $140 shipped.

07-12-23-LS_38120004103-20_m1_1.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Multiple items for sale:

1. Scott & Charters “camel” lambswool shawl collar cardigan in a size XL. A rare piece! This one is practically new, only worn once inside. Asking only $250 shipped, OBO.

img_2447-jpeg.2127777

2. Portuguese Flannel viscose patterned camp collar shirt, size XL. Great condition, asking only $50 shipped, OBO.

img_2450-jpeg.2127909

3. LNWOT Wythe "natural" tencel pearl snap shirt, size XL. Maybe worn twice and washed once (cold water, hang-dried). Asking only $65 shipped, OBO.

img_2094-jpg.2099171

4. Wythe tan/brown plaid flannel work shirt, size XL. Great condition, no issues. Asking only $45 shipped, OBO.

img_1807-jpeg.2056743

5. (NMWA-adjacent) Beams Plus plaid OCBD shirt, made in Japan, size XL. Great pre-owned condition. Asking only $35 shipped, OBO.

img_1806-jpeg.2056741

6. (NMWA-adjacent) LNWOT Glenn's Denim wool plaid chore coat, size XL. Great (near-new) pre-owned condition. Asking only $90 shipped, OBO. (ABSOLUTE STEAL!)

img_2029-jpg.2090263

Hit me up with questions and offers!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for dark brown scotch grain calf Norwegers in a 44, I'll move mine for $165 shipped in CONUS. Worn a handful of times at most and the custom trees included. Can post pics later, but get in touch if interested.

I'm also selling a pair of new in box smooth black full grain leather Heschung Thuyas in size UK9.5. Probably tried on indoors for 15-30 minutes total when trying to figure out sizing. $325 shipped on those.

Oh, and a pair of Castaner "Nacho" suede penny-loafer espadrilles in navy. Size 44. Also new in box. I think NMWA charged a quite reasonable 225, so let's say $120 shipped.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody should kop those Vass Norwegers.
If they were a half size bigger! I'm a US 9.5D which I think tends to be a 43 in the F last.

WTB: Anybody have a medium brown suede or leather Tyrolean shoe for sale in my size for sale? Don't feel like paying full price for the Paraboot Michael and tbh the color looks rather warm, which never works in my clothing palette. On the other side Kleman's suede quality is apparently trash, and nobody else makes these?!

zranger102797

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for dark brown scotch grain calf Norwegers in a 44, I'll move mine for $165 shipped in CONUS. Worn a handful of times at most and the custom trees included. Can post pics later, but get in touch if interested.

I'm also selling a pair of new in box smooth black full grain leather Heschung Thuyas in size UK9.5. Probably tried on indoors for 15-30 minutes total when trying to figure out sizing. $325 shipped on those.

Oh, and a pair of Castaner "Nacho" suede penny-loafer espadrilles in navy. Size 44. Also new in box. I think NMWA charged a quite reasonable 225, so let's say $120 shipped.
Sent a PM!

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NMWA-adjacent Blue Rotasport flat front trousers from Michael Jondral in size EU48. Summer weight 98% Cotton 2% Elastane trousers in good condition with button fly, polka dot lining, cuffs, etc,

Blue with some fading and a hard to notice repaired snag on the outside seam of the lower left leg (see last picture). Leg is slim and tapered. Measurements:
  • Waist: 32"
  • Front rise: 10.5"
  • Inseam: 31"
  • Leg opening: 6.5"
  • Cuffs: 1.5"
Asking $68 with shipping included.

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

Last edited:

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they were a half size bigger! I'm a US 9.5D which I think tends to be a 43 in the F last.

WTB: Anybody have a medium brown suede or leather Tyrolean shoe for sale in my size for sale? Don't feel like paying full price for the Paraboot Michael and tbh the color looks rather warm, which never works in my clothing palette. On the other side Kleman's suede quality is apparently trash, and nobody else makes these?!

I'm a 9.5 on brannock last time I checked and wear the 42.5 in that shoe, fwiw.

Also, I have the Heschung Thuya that I'd part with. It's a light brown (orange tone) leather. I thinks its a tagged size of 8 but regardless it fits me perfectly, just haven't been wearing them in this year. Maybe I'll list in the shouldn't have slept thread.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I'm a 9.5 on brannock last time I checked and wear the 42.5 in that shoe, fwiw.

Also, I have the Heschung Thuya that I'd part with. It's a light brown (orange tone) leather. I thinks its a tagged size of 8 but regardless it fits me perfectly, just haven't been wearing them in this year. Maybe I'll list in the shouldn't have slept thread.
Actually, I think this is the right thread for secondary market sales offers. That thread is more for discussion of NMWA offerings ton my understanding. The “slept on it” reference is more an inside joke than an invitation for “second chance” offers.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think this is the right thread for secondary market sales offers. That thread is more for discussion of NMWA offerings ton my understanding. The “slept on it” reference is more an inside joke than an invitation for “second chance” offers.
yeah man just not enough coffee yet...

Here's them Thuya's. There's a stain from God knows what but I photographed to capture it at max visibility. These are marked 8.5 and probably UK sizing as they fit my 9.5/10 feet perfectly. Tons of tread/life left and honestly I think these would last a decade.

$135 shipped in the US. SOLD

IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads