• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

astrobuoy

Reaction score
Is this the games?

Or the regular field jacket?

definitely the field jacket in the photo, it's got the flapped chest and hip pockets

wahnamhong

Reaction score
definitely the field jacket in the photo, it's got the flapped chest and hip pockets
Thanks! Yes, makes sense. It’s a really nice jacket… :) Just ordered the Games navy double breasted with brass buttons though.. Both the pinstripe and the regular navy, intending to return at least one. If I end up returning them both, I may just order this corduroy one instead.

sundrup

Reaction score
Thanks! Yes, makes sense. It’s a really nice jacket… :) Just ordered the Games navy double breasted with brass buttons though.. Both the pinstripe and the regular navy, intending to return at least one. If I end up returning them both, I may just order this corduroy one instead.
fit pics when u receive?

C_kimlin920

Reaction score
Finally, LA is getting some Drakes love.

Attachments

• IMG_9284.png
    IMG_9284.png
    587.2 KB · Views: 86

sake99

Reaction score
Love Drake's games tailoring but unfortunately i'm a little vertically challenged and the lengths of the jackets dont really work for me. Since I'm assuming they don't do MTO for its games suits, does anyone here know of any possible MTO alternatives? Or would you recommend just attempting to shorten the jacket

astrobuoy

Reaction score
Love Drake's games tailoring but unfortunately i'm a little vertically challenged and the lengths of the jackets dont really work for me. Since I'm assuming they don't do MTO for its games suits, does anyone here know of any possible MTO alternatives? Or would you recommend just attempting to shorten the jacket
It is possible to shorten the jacket, I've had to do that to a few of my Drake's pieces (I've got a shorter torso but longer legs). The problem is that you'll have to have the pockets moved up to maintain a balanced look on the jacket. That's fine on tweedy or wool fabrics, but on cotton pieces the stitch holes will be visible. Also there's the issue of having the pockets still match the pattern of the jacket, if it's one that uses a patterned fabric.

So, possible, but with some caveats and potential downsides

sake99

Reaction score
It is possible to shorten the jacket, I've had to do that to a few of my Drake's pieces (I've got a shorter torso but longer legs). The problem is that you'll have to have the pockets moved up to maintain a balanced look on the jacket. That's fine on tweedy or wool fabrics, but on cotton pieces the stitch holes will be visible. Also there's the issue of having the pockets still match the pattern of the jacket, if it's one that uses a patterned fabric.

So, possible, but with some caveats and potential downsides

Appreciate the tip. Yeah I was eyeing their cotton suits but I'd probably have to shorten it by about 2.5inches. The fades will probably be an issue so its a dilemma

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowkowz