• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Matt_Nash

Reaction score
View attachment 2242843 View attachment 2242845

Hey everyone, I got this blazer a while ago and wanted to see what everyone thought about the fit. It's the ALD collaboration version of the Herringbone Harris Tweed Games Blazer.

It's comfortable but definitely slimmer than what I was anticipating so I can't layer under it like in the lookbooks. Curious to hear everyone's takes.
Looks cool. A bit short, but not severely. Unbutton those top two buttons though, homeboy. Let your chest breathe.

Estrade

Reaction score
View attachment 2242843 View attachment 2242845

Hey everyone, I got this blazer a while ago and wanted to see what everyone thought about the fit. It's the ALD collaboration version of the Herringbone Harris Tweed Games Blazer.

It's comfortable but definitely slimmer than what I was anticipating so I can't layer under it like in the lookbooks. Curious to hear everyone's takes and if it looks too small. I'll definitely have to size up in the future for the more relaxed fit.
Nice. What size is it?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have an older ALD collab suit in brown cotton that seems to fit normal for size 38. Maybe the wool fabric is thicker and wasn’t accounted for. IMO the size looks fine. Maybe have the lapel professional ironed to have a more expressive roll. I just used hot steam on mine because I felt comfortable messing with cotton. Unsure about wool with lining. May post a fit pic later, still need to have mine altered.

Dancrow

Reaction score
I’d be really happy if anyone is able to proxy any games tailoring in size 38 tops or 30/31 pants from the London sale.

goonerble

Reaction score
I popped along with a friend. Couldn't really justify grabbing anything myself.

Less well stocked than the one in April, mostly the same stuff, a few larger discounts i think but may be wrong there.

Missed the above but there were a fair few bits of games tailoring summery stuff in 38-42. Friend grabbed a moleskine games jacket in 38.

By 9.45am supplies were already dwindling though tbh and unlike the last sale they said they wouldn't be adding new stuff day by day.

So a bit disappointing really

SirFlo

Reaction score
I popped along with a friend. Couldn't really justify grabbing anything myself.

Less well stocked than the one in April, mostly the same stuff, a few larger discounts i think but may be wrong there.

Missed the above but there were a fair few bits of games tailoring summery stuff in 38-42. Friend grabbed a moleskine games jacket in 38.

By 9.45am supplies were already dwindling though tbh and unlike the last sale they said they wouldn't be adding new stuff day by day.

So a bit disappointing really
Thanks for this!
Hope someone will take a snap of the latest price list *fingers crossed*

House of Huntington

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have not gone to the sale so I don’t know anything what’s in there. I found this off another place but thought rest of the class would like to see.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.png
    IMG_4200.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 129

LB23

Reaction score
I went to the sale this morning and was quite disappointed! It was essentially the same stuff at the last Archive Sale, not a huge selection. I might pop by again later in the week to see if they've added anything to it.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dossmiller877