• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JilSlander

Reaction score
Gonna have to return these U sweaters I got -- they're just too itchy and would require wearing a long sleeve underneath

Shame because the colors are awesome

Last edited:

adeniran

Reaction score
I've been told that they wont fully restock, but you can expect transfers from brick and mortar stores for specific styles (not sure which though)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no restock? **** them

Looking for proxy for the wool trousers, all three colors in size 33.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I hope there is a restock. The woman's ma-1 sold out instantly in sizes xs and s in black and grey.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Isn't the whole Uniqlo U thing an ongoing project now? As in, there will be a U collection every season for the foreseeable future? If that's the case and this the inaugural season it seems weird that they wouldn't restock anything.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Got my package a day early, looks like they've stepped up their shipping game, only a few days from ordering to receipt.

Haven't opened it up yet but will report my critiques tomorrow of my stuffs.

noobedloser

Reaction score
The moment I read this thread, I checked to see if any more uniqlou tees that were stock in my size. Just checked out with them in a size M in dark green. Now to wait for one in black!

mrballs

Reaction score
I'm from Singapore and there's heaps of Uniqlo U stuff especially the outerwear just lying around in the store. Nobody in their right mind will need those in Singapore's weather.

If anyone's dying to have those, I could probably proxy but shipping isn't gonna be cheap to USA.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Isn't the whole Uniqlo U thing an ongoing project now? As in, there will be a U collection every season for the foreseeable future? If that's the case and this the inaugural season it seems weird that they wouldn't restock anything.

The Toronto location doesn't seem to have done any restocking.

JilSlander

Reaction score
^ Yes, they released it last FW2015, so it should be arriving in the US soon.

I liked how warm it was, but it shed like crazy on the interior. My dress shirt was covered in it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Here's the rundown, I got size large in all of them.

fleece full zip in charcoal - got this as an alternative to my gym hoodie, very soft, fits large but that's what I wanted, seems comfy will probably keep, what more can i say about a $20 piece, size down for fitted look

U button up cardigan - a little flimsier than I expected (not that I had high expectations for a budget knit but this is the problem with most of them), collar a little floppier than I hoped (this is crucially important), green color decently sufficient, wool soft, fits loose but sleeves a bit baggy in forearm and cuffs largish, not sure if I will keep need to try on with proper oxford underneath

U lambswool crew - nice thickness which lends itself to better structure than the cardigan, great knitted pattern, off white is a very nice shade, collar nice thickness, fit a little slouchy yet still a bit flattering, looks to be much more expensive (could easily pass for a 2-300 knit), defyingly soft for lambswool, great buy

U longsleeve sweatshirt - was afraid this would be thinner with no real loopback inside but weight turns out to be perfect and pretty stout for a $29 sweatshirt, not a big fan of raglan but be warned it does fit baggy as a sweatshirt should, boxy (size down one but won't change the boxy shape), baggy sleeves yet cuffs keep them in place, perfect for what I wanted (again this is a baggy sweatshirt in every respect) but won't be for most of you guys who like slim or fitted sweats like rc, fabric is quite a bit softer and nicer than rc, got these in burgundy, white and the old standby gray, great for lounging

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads