• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ULD "cardigan."

m_ULD_hero_l

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is amazing, much like the stuff japanese brands like north face purple label, nanamica, sasquatchfabrix, etc have been putting out.

Last edited:

Evodem

Reaction score
I tried the black raws on earlier on my lunch break. They fit pretty much like the regular slim fit straights in the same size(at least my S-001s). Not bad for fifty bucks if they fit you/or you like the fit, but if you're small like me and want something with minimal hip flare and a nice taper, this might not do it for you. I'd rather pay nearly four times as much for APCs since I'd likely need a 27 to get the fit I want from Uniqlo :\ (I wear new standards in a 26).

And because someone asked, the new denim shirt, at least after a cold wash, fits like the model photos on the website.

Which store did you find them in? I could've sworn I didn't see any when I was there earlier.

Evodem

Reaction score
I saw that table but there wasn't any black selvedge. Jeans on the back of the table were different from the front I think.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uniqlo makes some damn good stuff for just chillin around the house. I just wish that **** would last longer, you get a year out of them if you're lucky. I know it's cheap stuff, but I like my stuff to last longer just because I hate buying clothes often.

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the linen pants and stretch jeans. Stretch jeans look fine and are unbelievable comfortable. Linen pants are pretty weak.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
The US finally has some plain white spread collar shirts(and for some reason black instead of blue) for those who need them for work on the cheap. It's the same thin fabric that's been used on the previous and current slim fit point and button down collars. I actually prefer this fabric compared to the thicker ones on the spread collar easy care shirts that were in the UK and Asian markets because those seem to stain around the neck and cuffs a lot easier and because this feels noticeably more breathable under a suit. Anyways, I generally wear their regular shirts and tees in XS and slim fit shirts in S, and got this in a small, which I had cleared out at the Union Square store :x

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads