• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

love to see a fit pic

I'll try to do that soon.

is that **** long gone? never seen it on the site

According to customer service, yes.

saw plenty of em at the Beverly Center last weekend in all sizes

Really? I was there and was told that was it and they are all gone. idk it took me forever and a lot of bitching to get one of each piece in my size… they tried to **** me a bit so ******** them back and got my ****.

Last edited:

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So who's bought the airism boxer briefs recently? I can't figure out whether or not to size up
shog[1].gif
If by recently you mean a few months ago, then yes. I'd go TTS. There were two different models though, the older one that I think is now sold out was tighter. These http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...nd-loungewear/underwear/airism-boxer-briefs/| fit more comfortably for me and tts. Very happy with them; like em more than CK micromodal briefs.

D Z00

Reaction score
Anyone know how to access their full desktop site from the mobile site.

The mobile site is one of the worst I've seen. In the past I could get to the full site on my phone without being redirected to m.uniqlo. Now, no such luck.

innerstyle

Reaction score

Anyone know how to access their full desktop site from the mobile site.

The mobile site is one of the worst I've seen. In the past I could get to the full site on my phone without being redirected to m.uniqlo. Now, no such luck.

For my android browser there is a desktop view option, worked for uniqlo.

D Z00

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm a noob. Never had to do that before. Did it, and it worked for me now too!

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they are all out

D Z00

Reaction score
Tried to give Uniqlo money a couple times yesterday, and they wouldnt take it. Kept getting the "error server unavailable" thing at checkout.

Anyone else get that now, or gotten before?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
finally checked out the scp store and it's pretty big but they say it's not a flagship, apparently bev center is huge

just picked up a couple tees tho and returned my flannel

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ what was wrong with ur flannel?

I picked up a checked flannel yday and I thought the fit was pretty good. Bit of flaring at the waist but nothing too serious.

They really need to make the body/arm length of a M longer though. Getting annoyed of always having to size up because of garment length.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
too small compared to last year's, didn't bother trying the large because I didn't like the pattern in person

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

apparently bev center is huge

true… I went on opening day and at least 1/3 of my time was spent trying not to get lost in the store! :happy: Luckily I made it out with all my AP **** on lockdown.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice man

the only +j knits they had were the efm cardigans and t necks, no cashmere pullovers or anything unfortunately

the beige efm is a really nice color might cop on sale

tundrafour

Reaction score

I think you might have sold their lambswool short.  I stuck away from the cardigan and V-neck, but the crewneck isn't that bad.  Granted, I've only been wearing mine for a day, but so far it at least seems better than anything J Crew has to offer, which is pretty impressive considering it goes for one third the price of a comparable J Crew sweater.

Actually, I kind of agree. I haven't returned them yet and have come around on the V-neck, but still kind of hate the cardigan. The last lambswool sweater I bought from J Crew was definitely significantly nicer than the Uniqlo ones from this season, but that was years ago, and you're right about the price point, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads