• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feliks

Reaction score
new oxfords have slightly shorter sleeves. good if you're under 6'0 or so. new cotton-cashmere v-neck sweaters fit well and are warm enough for weather in the low 50s-high 60s, no complaints for $20 on sale.

feliks

Reaction score
linen shirts came in (got white and navy). I sized down from medium to small and I like the fit which is comparable to the flannels. I haven't handled enough premium linen to really gauge the quality but it feels nice and breezy if a lil scratchy (not stiff or rough imo) tho. navy's great, darker than it looks online, but avoid the white as it's completely sheer (even a white v-neck under it looks weird). might pick up a few more colors, overall I'd recommend.

feliks

Reaction score
I should probably mention that I sized down for the flannels too. if you went TTS like a lot of people did, go TTS for these.

Cadenza

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been looking for olive green chinos for a while now, and Uniqlo´s vintage chinos seem to fit the bill. My question to all the chino owners: Have you been satisfied with them? Thanks in advance.

easy_golfing

Reaction score

Hi,

I have been looking for olive green chinos for a while now, and Uniqlo´s vintage chinos seem to fit the bill. My question to all the chino owners: Have you been satisfied with them? Thanks in advance.

I have 2pairs but only for a few weeks. I'm pretty happy with them so far. Decent fit, decent price.

justusss

Reaction score
linen shirts came in (got white and navy). I sized down from medium to small and I like the fit which is comparable to the flannels. I haven't handled enough premium linen to really gauge the quality but it feels nice and breezy if a lil scratchy (not stiff or rough imo) tho. navy's great, darker than it looks online, but avoid the white as it's completely sheer (even a white v-neck under it looks weird). might pick up a few more colors, overall I'd recommend.

get us some fit pics if you get a chance! i just put in an order for 3 of them and the only thing i'm worried about is the collar

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
how is that going to affect you as you've already placed the order? usually people wait for feedback before they buy things but in your case it doesn't matter

Bullitt

Reaction score

navy's great, darker than it looks online, but avoid the white as it's completely sheer (even a white v-neck under it looks weird). might pick up a few more colors, overall I'd recommend.

Last and this season’s navy is rather a dark blue. You are right about the white ones, but you shouldn’t wear anything under a linen shirt, it’s supposed to keep you cool.

I have been looking for olive green chinos for a while now, and Uniqlo´s vintage chinos seem to fit the bill. My question to all the chino owners: Have you been satisfied with them? Thanks in advance.

They are good for the price. I always have one or two pairs in my rotation.

brimley

Reaction score
Awesome. You can wear them a size tight or a size loose, wrinkled or fresh. A++ for the money, you probably have to move to $150+ til you find something substantially better.

Hi,

Cadenza

Reaction score
I have 2pairs but only for a few weeks. I'm pretty happy with them so far. Decent fit, decent price.

They are good for the price. I always have one or two pairs in my rotation.

Awesome. You can wear them a size tight or a size loose, wrinkled or fresh. A++ for the money, you probably have to move to $150+ til you find something substantially better.

Thanks everyone, it´s good to hear your positive experiences. Getting olive chinos has taken far too long for me...

dunelly

Reaction score
actually like the white linen
the navy linen is very dark, dont know how i'd wear w dark jeans, definitely only goes w khaki or olive color pants
light blue xs is out ggs
maybe another white or pink hmm
the linen blazers shoulders are weird, form wack lumps

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads