• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Tewkesbury

Reaction score
Regarding my earlier pair, Rezso replied me about a week after I sent my email. I think he still helps out Vass from time to time to settle the old orders.

As to newer emails, i'm not sure if anyone is checking on them, if at all.
I see. I suppose there is no hurry. Will maintain a sporadic communication attempt.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mr Tewkesbury Rezso has left Vass permanently, but indeed he helps out Eva Vass with the current orders, to make sure there is an easy transitation.

Communication is slow currently, that's a fact. I dont' think I know anyone who worked that long at night and that vigorously as Rezso, especially when it came to emails.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The gallery feature died with the move to the new forum platform. Fok has said he'd like to resurrect it but it won't be soon. Which is really too bad.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Here are some Vass photos from my classifieds listing (sorry if this is cheeky)

image-jpeg.800401

image-jpeg.800373

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Norweger is one Vass model I haven't had much interest in. Until now. Do want. Great makeup.
mo their Norweger is second only to the Budapester (on Budapest last) for 'iconic' Vass. In suede it's so versatile. Been getting into biker style, so these are meant for jeans and flannel checks

Notch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do, there are versions on the U last, P2 last, F last, Budapest last and as high boot, but I'm sure they'll transfer the pattern to any last.

Budapest last:

Longwing6.jpg

F last:

R0012519.jpg

High boot version:

73988353211e7079bb155d9a84c66d54.jpg

P2 version:

LL

And finally U last:

Longwing%20Derby%201_zpsy3cxpp77.jpg

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's the welt; it makes it look beefy on a sleek welt, which I love here. Other one I like best is Budapest, which is super beefy. The U looks too sleek and the flat welt doesn't help it out.

Edit: @Notch, which last is the high boot on here?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads