• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Remember that holts also marks down their Church’s shoes to $200. They’re pretty aggressive at sale time.

maebach

Reaction score

Thanks! Read through the thread and 'drop in' style of event make sense. Clothing donation is a great idea as well. Should I start a new thread or post updates in here? There's likely more visibility if we keep the discussion here, but also may annoy some who dont want to come.

Anyways....a meetup at a local vendor would be good. Ivor’s? Robert Jones?

I'm not familiar with Ivor's but I can give Robert Jones a call and see if they can host us. Does anyone have any connection to either of these vendors?

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Read through the thread and 'drop in' style of event make sense. Clothing donation is a great idea as well. Should I start a new thread or post updates in here? There's likely more visibility if we keep the discussion here, but also may annoy some who dont want to come.

I'm not familiar with Ivor's but I can give Robert Jones a call and see if they can host us. Does anyone have any connection to either of these vendors?

Ivor Woolridge in the Path. He has a very small store front. So we'd have to move on to another place.

You should start a new thread. I did as people complained the event updates were annoying them.

Jaggery

Reaction score
Just got an email today from Lipson Shirtmakers about a “Closing Factory Sale.” Anyone know more of the story behind this?

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got an email today from Lipson Shirtmakers about a “Closing Factory Sale.” Anyone know more of the story behind this?

Do you mind copying and pasting the contents of the e-mail? I need to grab some new dress shirts.

goatamous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you mind copying and pasting the contents of the e-mail? I need to grab some new dress shirts.

upload_2019-4-26_16-18-32.png

Jaggery

Reaction score
Thanks goatamous. I really appreciated the access to Samuelsohn stuff at recent warehouse sales. Solid selection, and the Loro Piana Storm System wool resists espresso as well as rain.:cool2: Didn’t know the building was also for sale, but things seemed too good to last.

Last edited:

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did anybody get the pop up sale email for shoes? It’s on Bloor and includes Lobb and Bontoni.

What are prices like?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads