• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

konix

Reaction score
They had emailed me back and said everything is on sale. Asked me to email them what I was interested in and they would let me know the price. Thought they would have a PDF or spreadsheet like before. Almost sounds like they're closing up to me.

be a shame if they closed down, I didn't go to their store in Yorkville often but always had a pleasant experience when I did.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sent them and email. We’ll see what they have.
Got to keep overhead low on H&M retail these days....

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden 40 off also. Nice deal really

I wish Canadian stockists would bring in more wide width shoes. Leatherfoot doesn't carry US EEE or British G/H widths.

Sigh.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course they don’t.... Same reason no one carries narrow. Majority rules

A lot of those Alden are E width, and this is considered a wide in North American sizing

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the email reply I got from them: "Its up to 60% off on some items but all shoes are on sale. I don’t have a list of items thats 60% off. The discount is based on the conditions of the shoes. Most shoes that are in good condition will be 40% off."

Axcell

Reaction score
Has anybody been able to physically inspect the shoe in-person before making the purchase @ Leatherfoot? They have no return policy and it appears they will be going under. Not comfortable in handing cash for goods that may arrive damaged.

I tried sending them emails of a place to meet in person, no response.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course they don’t.... Same reason no one carries narrow. Majority rules

A lot of those Alden are E width, and this is considered a wide in North American sizing

I agree that the costs of keeping different widths is problematic.

The real issue is that most men don't know their actual shoe size. For the longest time, I thought I was a solid 10. Then I got measured by Dacks, back when they had stores. Turns out I'm a 8.5 G/H for Canadian and British shoes. And 8.5 EEE for US shoes.

Whenever I see the guys in the Toronto group simply post their shoes as 10 or 9, without the letter, it tells me the person doesn't actually know their proper shoe size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads