• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

shutterbug211

Reaction score
Fango Vitello Calf (DR) side zips Bumped and
price dropped to 495.
Viberg Side Zips - Fango Vitello Calf (DR)
Size: 7.5 2050
Price: 525 shipped CONUS
Wears/Condition: 2 partial days of wear. Super nice boots that will no doubt be patina monsters. They are supposed to start off tight, but they are just too tight for my feet.

Tresdin

Reaction score
SELLING

Maker/Model: Viberg Black Waxed Flesh 1035

Size:7.5

Leather: Black Waxed Flesh

Sole: Dainite

Price: $325 Shipped US

Wears/Condition: Worn

Notes: Catch and release - These were bought from another user here and have seen a lot of wear (not by me), but the uppers are in very good shape and were just rewaxed with VLB. The soles still have life in them as well as the heels albeit less than the soles. Unfortunately, the 1035 is not great for my feet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to Buy in near new condition:

Viberg Natural Shell 2030 - 7/7.5

Viberg Bourbon Shell 2030 - 7/7.5

Viberg Ultra Violet Shell 2030 - 7/7.5

slows2k

Reaction score
Decided to move these on. Purchased from Standard and Strange in 2019. I have heard the 2030 last has changed since then, but I can't say. These are an amazing shape though. Size 7.5D CXL classic plain toed service boots on 2030. Worn probably 40 or so times, honestly they dont even really feel broken in. They're still stiff as hell. I hit them with some VSC and you may see a little residual in the pics. Scuff on the front of the left boot, as shown in pics.

Asking $600 shipped CONUS but open to reasonable offers. Ask if you have any questions!

View attachment 1792462

These have been on the 'bay with little interest and I'm ready to have them gone. big price drop to $375.00 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• IMG_5728.jpeg
    IMG_5728.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 298

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
*Bump. Open to reasonable offers.

Alright. Tearing off the bandaid and selling some 9's to embrace my new size (10). All 9's, all shipping from Canada, selling everything for what I paid or less.

1. Amaretto 2030 - $750 + shipping. SS pair. Cap toes are a bit off. Wears - 3? One boot doesn't even have rolls yet.

2. Black Marbled Shell 2030. $800 + shipping. SS pair. The only issue is a crease on the outside of one boot. (see pictures). Wears - a few hours maybe. No rolls yet. Also I love these.

3. Natural Dublin Hikers - $420 + shipping. SS pair but it was because there were a few undone stitches on the tongue gusset. Fixed by .com and it's unnoticeable. They also gave me a box and bags so these are like new. Wears - 2 but just brief. No hiking or anything like that.

Sfemet

Reaction score
Viberg Service Boot Anthracite RO 1035 size 8

1035 last. Dainite sole. CF Stead waxed anthracite rough out.

Picked up recently but a little too snug for me. Comes with box, bags, both sets of laces.

$375 shipped.

peedee

Reaction score
FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Maker/Model: Brooklyn Clothing Co. x Viberg 2030 Service Boot - Unstructured Toe

Size: 10E

Leather: Natural Chromexcel

Sole: Dainite

Price: 500USD Shipped within Canada or USA

Wears/Condition: Worn for about two hours on carpet - includes box, dustbags, two sets of laces, cute mini bottle of VSC

Welp, I'm a dummy and mis-sized these. Ships from Canada, asking for 500USD shipped to USA or within Canada, or ideally trade for a 2030 Natural Cxl in a 10.5 (can be this makeup, L&F BCT, or Viberg stock plain toe). Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures, thanks for looking!

Sfemet

Reaction score
Viberg Natural Shell
2030 (2019 run), 8.5
No box but will include viberg shoe trees.

$800 shipped

There’s a small mark on the left boot I tried to show in one of the pics. (It was there when I got the boots.) Not really noticeable when wearing.

NathanBeets

Reaction score
ISO: Size 10.5 Viberg x DR Toscanello HB Chelsea, Viberg x WF Oxford 145, also Viberg 1035 plain toe (can do 10/10.5 for this last).

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
Reduced to the new prices in the below. I would certainly consider trades for 10's.

Alright. Tearing off the bandaid and selling some 9's to embrace my new size (10). All 9's, all shipping from Canada, selling everything for less than I paid.

1. Amaretto 2030 - $700 and I'll pay for tracked shipping. SS pair. Cap toes are a bit off. Wears - 3? One boot doesn't even have rolls yet.

2. Black Marbled Shell 2030. $700 and I'll pay for tracked shipping. SS pair. The only issue is a crease on the outside of one boot. (see pictures). Wears - a few hours maybe. No rolls yet. Also I love these.

3. Natural Dublin Hikers - $375 and I'll pay for tracked shipping. SS pair but it was because there were a few undone stitches on the tongue gusset. Fixed by .com and it's unnoticeable. They also gave me a box and bags so these are like new. Wears - 2 but just brief. No hiking or anything like that.

horweendreams

Reaction score
Vibergs:

New Viberg Teacore Horsehide Engineer boot
Size 10
$675

Viberg petrol chamois rough out
Size 10.5
$450

Viberg-ish

Edward Green Duke Loafer in Whiskey Shell Cordovan
New in Box
$850
Size 10.5/11
B Grade due to mark on right heel

Iron Heart x Wesco Mr. Lou in Steerhide CXL
New in Box
$675
Size 10.5D

Motor Leather Things Dress Engineer - Black
New in Box
$750
Size 10

Alden x Anatomic Color 8 shell cordovan size 10D.
Modified last! Factory seconds $450 shipped, only worn twice.

New Edward Green Conamera Dark Brown Calf Connemara

$799
size 10/10.5 on 202 last
E width (standard width in UK sizing)

Last edited:

rion

Reaction score
WTS: New Service Boot 2030 - Horween Mahogany Hatchgrain Shell Cordovan 9E

$1450 shipped to CONUS

Preordered these like 6 months ago and ended up getting a different pair in the meantime. I didn't even try these on.

Details (taken verbatim from preorder email):
2030 Last
Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan (USA)
Tan kip lining
Brown French binding
Vintage Brass eyelets & speed hooks
Antique midsole
Dainite brown sole
Stitchdown construction

Includes 2x pairs of laces, shoe cream, brush, 2x boot bags, 2x shoe trees, 2x boots

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
incitylimo