• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansimeon

Reaction score
Found two Comme des Garcons NWT knit ties today. Didn't kop since both had slight discoloration/stains and were $40 each, but still a cool find! Never seen CDG in a thrift before.

Did kop this color block gingham shirt from Valentinos old Oliver line though. Can't get enough fun summer shirts!

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any San Jose peeps know what this is about...

And I do love finding these at thrift prices...

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CURSES

:fu:

I set up a snipe for this, the oldest Brooks Brothers item I've ever seen. A tailcoat made between 1857 and 1869: http://www.ebay.com/itm/380904877127

Then I changed my EBay password after I saw the hacking notice this AM. Which caused my snipe to malfunction.

It went for A DOLLAR AND FOUR CENTS.

FML.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CURSES

ffffuuuu.gif

I set up a snipe for this, the oldest Brooks Brothers item I've ever seen. A tailcoat made between 1857 and 1869: http://www.ebay.com/itm/380904877127

Then I changed my EBay password after I saw the hacking notice this AM. Which caused my snipe to malfunction.

FML.

WOW. Never seen anything like that. That totally sucks about the password change.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
CURSES

ffffuuuu.gif

FML.
That sucks. Didnt even think of it messing up my snipes :/ That thing is crazy!

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CURSES

:fu:

FML.

Offer them something reasonable, I'm sure they're equally pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads