• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miss that guy, loved the fun years when pilots and mental illness would collide to fill in the lulls. Not the same vibes here these days, so many old time heavy hitters stopped posting as well.
Hopefully things turn up again **** was wild

Probably chilling with Riff Raff.

AdoubleU13

Reaction score
Not much time to get out recently, but did have a decent LP haul on a quick lunch stop.

A40D5F6F-C238-401F-961D-3FD8907EE436.jpeg

colorvision

Reaction score
Miss that guy, loved the fun years when pilots and mental illness would collide to fill in the lulls. Not the same vibes here these days, so many old time heavy hitters stopped posting as well.
Hopefully things turn up again **** was wild
last time i saw him that we call j o mp so that trash ass mother took a trunk load of my good stuff and sold it on ebay and didn't give me nothin and that trash ass beech is about to fin out the hard way that he pissed off the wrong grizzly veteran. all the mold and mildew inside this house and the dust blowing outside is given me the mental illness for sure. pretty sure I'm the only thrifter that's been in alex lair and knows its location but i doubt its still there and i aint out for revenge against a guy with mental illness, I'm just targeting slumlords and their well crafted plans of oppression. and he got a business decision to make about whether his trash ass wants to be inducted into the museum of slum lording along with them landlords that's coming by at 3 that i aint gonna let inside without a fight. sup thunder dome. edit: dafaq is 3p?

dafaqis3p.png

Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also kinda worried about Vader ,dude was always on the edge .hope he's doing okay.
I saw in another thread a while ago that Vader quit SF. But can't find the post.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may be in the minority but I like Riff, definitely marches to to beat of his own drummer .(and Colombian marching powder)

Remember this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads