• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonylamerCJC

Reaction score
A coffee table and a gas-station light with the gooseneck stem:

IMG_4354.JPG
IMG_4306.JPG

I'm also proud of this: I bought this 1940s farmhouse sink as a project. I did my level best to re-glaze it properly. It turned out pretty well. Just an incredible pain ********** to do, though.

IMG_4331.JPG

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen those robot vacuums from time to time, but never thought to try one out. Just figured our Dyson DC17 Animal would kick its ass as far deep cleaning carpet.
We still have a vacuum and when we tried Ralph upstairs on all carpet he did not do as well. But letting him run downstairs on the hardwood and the rugs twice a week he seems to pick up some dirt. Probably not worth retail price for what he does but for $15 he seems worth it. Note that this is a relatively newer model which allows us to use the app on our phone and his battery seems to take a charge well. If you had to replace that battery then no longer such a great deal.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen those robot vacuums from time to time, but never thought to try one out. Just figured our Dyson DC17 Animal would kick its ass as far deep cleaning carpet.

My buddy has OCD and he swears by them. He had one in his apartment and set it to run in the middle of the day during the week. He moved into a new house recently and bought a sweeper one as well as a mopping robot that normally run around 4:00 am. He said that the mopping robot follows the sweeper around as if they were in love

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My buddy has OCD and he swears by them. He had one in his apartment and set it to run in the middle of the day during the week. He moved into a new house recently and bought a sweeper one as well as a mopping robot that normally run around 4:00 am. He said that the mopping robot follows the sweeper around as if they were in love

Daft Punk's next video.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

keepondigging

Reaction score
Any Margiela connoisseurs on here who can tell me what I have from this tag? It’s a t shirt and the neck tag with the pick stitches was removed (or perhaps wasn’t even there to begin with?). So this is all I have to go on. Looks like it’s from 2017? Any info appreciated.
0B051C4E-2430-48B5-A563-90E09FA7D420.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads