• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmanlane

Reaction score
Hope these count. Got 5 pairs of allen edmonds today at Burlington coat factory for 69.99 each and 3 pairs of Fryes for 34.99. Very happy with them just wish more were my size sadly. Most are for trade so if any look good for ya PM me. Also had full versace suit for 299.99 but didn't like the fit.

Last edited:

Kazoo

Reaction score
Burlington stocks AE? Whooda thunk...

Yea. Stumbled on that last year. One by me only had A and B width so I didn't grab. Found some of the less popular models but did see a few Fifth and Park Aves.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@Takai couldnt leave this for $15. waste of money?

Last edited:

zmanlane

Reaction score
I found these a while ago but figured I would post here now as some of my best previous finds. Burlington had chippewas for 69.99, allen edmonds Daltons for 69.99, and another pair of frye boots for 34.99 and Nordstroms had Red wings for 109, UGG hannens for 70, and then had a pair of wolverine emerson 1000 mile boots that were Originally 440, on clearance for 66, and then when I went to ring them up they came up at .01 and they said the manager said they had to give them to me for that price. Lucky me heres a pic of them and the receipt. Wish I knew of this forum as I thrift/clearance shop all the time. Nordstrom rack sometimes has brioni ties for 20-40, Hermes pocket squares etc.

Last edited:

Takai

Reaction score

@Takai couldnt leave this for $15. waste of money?
Not a waste of money, you will make it back. However not really super valuable.

winny94

Reaction score

Listen to Jompso.hes the best at everything and knows everything about everything.Jompso,the Kaiser of thrifting.long live Jompso.

Why do you insist on constantly
antagonizing him? He's an opiniated poster, but knows his stuff and is a very helpful, genuine dude.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why do you insist on constantly
antagonizing him? He's an opiniated poster, but knows his stuff and is a very helpful, genuine dude.

Its not constant,its sporatic.whats constant is his drivel.as to the why I gave my reason,read before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads