• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
My two hidden-placket dress shirts are perfect.

Wish I didn't lag on getting in on those

Suicmez

Reaction score
Probably not happening anymore.

With good reason, too many denim companies out there already...market is so bloody diluted as it is. They'd probably have better success with knits IMO

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
We made some.
redface.gif

confused.gif
For some reason I thought those were samples made. Hopefully you are thinking about bringing them back at some point. Are the oxfords still being made right now and what are the color options if so?

Whiskey

Reaction score
DR in lamb vs calf is about same in terms of warmth when wind isn't and issue, correct?

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Difference is negligible. So doesn't matter what you pick. Lamb if you want something ******* soft, easy to break in, and will last a couple of seasons. Calf if you want durability, will take longer to break in, but subsequently, last longer as well. Hope this answers yours and future questions.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That lamb will last longer than just a couple seasons, man. It should last a good 10 years or more as long as you take care of it.

Magic1

Reaction score
I went with the Calf and I think I would have liked the lamb more, I was just so afraid it would be too fragile. I think I will get a brown lamb bomber soon, how do those look you think?

IMO, everyone should get (if their style and body type fits the TOJ aesthetic) a brown calf bomber and a black lamb motorcycle-inspired jacket. Im doing the opposite, unfortunately, but that's okay...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My two hidden-placket dress shirts are perfect.

Where the fit pics at, yo?!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Either/or black or brown calf or lamb, they're all good. The colors are the same in each, so it's to the point that I could post a bunch of pictures on here of different jackets and you guys wouldn't be able to pick out which are lamb and which are calf. If I look at the pixi gallery I may even have a hard time picking out which is calf and which is lamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members