• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official STYLEFORUM x DENIMBAR Party! Friday Feb. 8th

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are my photos! Sorry some are a bit dark, something was funky with my flash and I had to toss a lot of dark photos.....

Dcg & Godmother
PICT0274.jpg

Dcg, Godmother & Hatori (still early in the evening)
PICT0275.jpg

dsholmes joins in on the convo
PICT0276.jpg

DJ started spinning right around 8pm to a solid crowd
PICT0277.jpg

PICT0281.jpg

crowd shot standing in the front window. This was about 8-9ish
PICT0278.jpg

PICT0279.jpg

Food, just as it was being put out
PICT0280.jpg

At this point it was so crowded I was just holding the camera above my head, trying to get a good shot!
PICT0282.jpg

PICT0283.jpg

PICT0291.jpg

PICT0292.jpg

PICT0293.jpg

PICT0297.jpg

Mauro grabs the mic and starts calling raffle numbers!
PICT0286.jpg

another shot of the spread and people digging in
PICT0294.jpg

PICT0296.jpg

Godmother was the celeb of the night, signing autographs and telling some really cool stories!
PICT0298.jpg

PICT0300.jpg

Hatori showing off some sick jeans! KMW AWA
PICT0301.jpg

when things got a little hectic, Mauro launched the "whoever helps out by folding the most jeans gets a free pair of jeans contest
PICT0304.jpg

PICT0305.jpg

PICT0306.jpg

This was pretty late, probably around 11:30ish I think
PICT0308.jpg

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
spacemanvt;878939 said:
respect to Hatoris AWAs

Thanks I will get some fit pics up lata today I am in the apple store right now. DCG sag the fuckin awa's man and bye the way thanks for bieng on our team could not have won trivia without you
worship.gif
and you should have got the rockers they looked awesome on you.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO

Thanks I will get some fit pics up lata today I am in the apple store right now. DCG sag the fuckin awa's man and bye the way thanks for bieng on our team could not have won trivia without you
worship.gif
and you should have got the rockers they looked awesome on you.

Hah, that's where they sit....but you're right, just pulled them down a little bit and they look great. And they feel AMAZING....people are going to start looking at my funny when I go around in public feeling up my jeans.

And same to you re: the trivia. Great team effort.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who is the guy in the last pic with the camel jacket on? He's purrrrrty.

And yeah, it looked like a lot of fun. I had to go to Apex 25th anniversary though.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Mauro and Brett for putting together a great party. There seemed to be a lot more SF
lurker[1].gif
ers than regulars, but the former were spending the money, so it's all good. I enjoyed meeting shoreman, his fiancee, kronik, and jkennett.

Now if we could only convince Sky Valet to host an SF party and sell Edward Greens at half-price . . .

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Thanks to Mauro and Brett for putting together a great party. There seemed to be a lot more SF
lurker[1].gif
ers than regulars, but the former were spending the money, so it's all good. I enjoyed meeting shoreman, his fiancee, kronik, and jkennett.

Now if we could only convince Sky Valet to host an SF party and sell Edward Greens at half-price . . .

Sounds like it was an awesome party. As for the Sky Valet thing... well, we need something for the old farts too, right? Let's see what can be done...

lost in va

Reaction score
Thanks for the "deer in the headlights" pic steve.
frown.gif

Here are a few fit pics I just snapped:

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

SExSC02 - 31

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

5EPxSF - 30

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
^^^^ Good luck with the last button on the 5eps, lostinva
laugh.gif
**** that looked like fun. Can't go wrong with good looking food/drinks/people. Next time one of these forum denim stores have a big party i need to find a way to get out there. Godmother looks like one of my favorite teachers from high school. Hopefully we'll get to see pics of little hitman in later photo installments.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads