• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Which brands would RRL enthusiasts embrace if Larsson dumps the label?

I would probably buy more Japanese brands—Real McCoys, Orlsow, Engineered Garments, Sugar Cane, and Flat Head—and US heritage labels like Mister Freedom and Rising Sun.

Luckily I've dumped so much into RRL in the last 10 years that I would probably be just fine if I never bought a piece again. I have at least 20 pairs of jeans, a dozen pairs of chinos, 6 leather jackets and god knows how many shirts, so yeah, I'll just rock that vintage early 21st century RRL to the rest home if need be.. In all seriousness, I've looked at other brands and have never been tempted enough to actually buy anything.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Mobile site still shows old price. Add to cart and new prices are shown.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My mom sent me this picture of my grandfather a while back. I posted it to my Instagram, but thought I'd share it here also since it seems vaguely Americana/workwear inspired before workwear was a thing.. Love those pants he's wearing..

FJCruiser

Reaction score
So yesterday I posted here after receiving a call from my SA, that the in-store 30% additional discount on sale items has started. My SA later sent me prices for items that I was interested in. It added up to an additional 30 to 35% discount based on the numbers. But this morning I notice the website shows the exact same prices the SA sent me. The online discounts are now showing 60-65% off original price and in some cases more than that. I called the store back and he told me that those are the prices indeed that he received on the latest price sheet. No word on the additional in-store 30% off... he mentioned they will do it typically around holiday's if there still lots of inventory remaining. Suggested I check back again around July 4th holiday.

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered some of the items I didnt want to risk going out of stock.... came about 60% off. Not bad.

Gruff

Reaction score
So yesterday I posted here after receiving a call from my SA, that the in-store 30% additional discount on sale items has started. My SA later sent me prices for items that I was interested in. It added up to an additional 30 to 35% discount based on the numbers. But this morning I notice the website shows the exact same prices the SA sent me. The online discounts are now showing 60-65% off original price and in some cases more than that. I called the store back and he told me that those are the prices indeed that he received on the latest price sheet. No word on the additional in-store 30% off... he mentioned they will do it typically around holiday's if there still lots of inventory remaining. Suggested I check back again around July 4th holiday.

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered some of the items I didnt want to risk going out of stock.... came about 60% off. Not bad.

+1 Just checked the website and the additional percentage off is reflected. Some pretty good deals now, so get in while the gettin's good.

FJCruiser

Reaction score
*delete* scrolled up a few and got my answer lol
Here are some from my list that dropped from what they were yesterday morning....

BEDFORD CORDUROY SPORT COAT 85545586
OFFICER'S CORDUROY CHINO 85545466
BUCKLE-BACK JEAN 84546666
LIMITED-EDITION JEAN 85545506
OFFICER'S FLAT-FRONT CHINO 84546856
UNCONSTRUCTED SPORT COAT 85545436
SEERSUCKER BRACES 82569276

MasterOfDomains

Reaction score
Well I'll be calling my store today to see if I can get some kind of adjustments... I just bought something Wednesday :/

Update: well I just called.... No adjustments... :/ *womp, womp, wommmmmp..."*

Last edited:

Gruff

Reaction score
Kopped the last pair of Plainview boots in size 10, the A-2 and the type 2. Ordered the A-2 and the type 2 in large and medium so I can keep whichever fits the best.

I fully expect the Plainviews to be cancelled because RL can't manage its inventory for ****. Many times I've placed an order for the "last one in stock" and it turned out it'd already been sold but the website wasn't updated to reflect.

White Lotus

Reaction score
How does the type II denim jacket fit? What sz should i get? Anyone got measurements? I'm 5'6 147lbs 37 chest, 32 sleeve and 16.5 shoulder.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics