• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed that in firefox at least, if you have adblock enabled not everything that's on sale shows up as being on sale.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
I noticed that in firefox at least, if you have adblock enabled not everything that's on sale shows up as being on sale.

I just type in www.ralplauren.com/presale & then search rrl new. From there I get to see everything from brand new items to all the sale items. Iv noticed that when I do that I see a few sale items that never pop up like the espadrilles & a hand full of other items. Not sure why that works but it does

Oh and click the total amount of items available for men & that will open all of it up

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
When I had adblock enabled for ralphlauren.com I'd go to the presale url and half the stuff would have the "PRE-SALE" graphic but no red sale price.
Add one of those items to your cart and it would be the regular price.
Disabled adblock for ralphlauren.com, refreshed and poof, everything shows a sale price in red.

Just something I noticed while messing around.

carloso

Reaction score
Yeah I'm about 33-34 waist and I tried a 32 on in store and still probably had an inch to spare

I'm assuming the general consensus is to size down 2?

If I'm a 31-32, should I probably get a 29?

I have a pair of midland low straights in a 31x32 that fit alittle big.

ndak

Reaction score
[ATTACHMENT=10002]s7-1134521_lifestyle.jpg (453k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

What color pants would you wear with this RRL shirt?

Thanks,

Vince

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
lucky enough to score a pair of chinos for $40 at the tj maxx in beverly hills, pretty pleased

Sweet, haven't seen any RRL at the marshalls/TJ Maxx in quite some time....not since years ago when occasionally I'd see the random pair of denim for ~$50. I did score a pretty sweet blue label faded pinstripe workshirt there the other day though. It's those once in while finds that keep me going back there, bastards.

Last edited:

barivox

Reaction score
Picked up the 14.5oz rigid black denim and Seattle workshirt from the presale. Thanks to whoever suggested the Japanese RL site for measurements. Totally helpful.

subdivide

Reaction score
Ralph / Rowlf

"When you've been tickling the ivories as long as I have, you've seen a broken heart for every drop of rain, a shattered dream for every falling star."

...or you may have seen a jacket so butt ugly it'd make a piano-playing muppet cry.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
Noticed that they upped the presale discount today on the website...was 30% plus 15% kicker now 40% with 15% kicker. Oh and bags are now included in the sale. Speaking of which, anyone have/seen the Emerson bag? Thoughts??

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
OK so sorry if i got anyone's hopes up...but it WAS at 40% plus 15% off I swear! Now when I check it doesn't appear to work on bags but I swear it did!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Mobile site says "up to 50%" with code MSALE14.
Stuff that was on clearance is back down to the low price that it was a couple months ago which is more than 50% off.

I don't think the newer stuff that just went on sale is any lower price today. At least not for the couple items I was watching.

koidragon

Reaction score

OK so sorry if i got anyone's hopes up...but it WAS at 40% plus 15% off I swear! Now when I check it doesn't appear to work on bags but I swear it did!
He's correct......I called customer service when I saw it and they gave me a price correction on a order I placed an hour earlier. Then an hour later the prices went back up.

dmagic

Reaction score

Latest pick ups , also kinda dropped the ball on sending the PDF out to folks will try to get that done later this weekend

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads