• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Limited edition tshirt and handkerchief from the Tokyo store opening. I got the shirt in small and medium since I didn't know which one would fit so one will be available once I try them on.
And I need the Hong Kong version of the bandana if anyone has one or can get one.

sweet 'kercheif!

some of my pickups from woodbury:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

black friday was quite fruitful at woodbury. it was crowded but not as bad as i thought it would be. first time checking out the "PSR" store (is that what everyone is calling it?), tons of denim, chinos and pants, flannels, henleys, t's at 50% off lowest ticketed. accessories were at 30%.

man leesburg didnt have a thing in RRL :(

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Woodbury outlet had some RRL in the RL shop but not a hugh selection , managed to get a pair of jeans in the tobacco colour which I quite like.
I was a bit upset not finding a big selection but on the other hand I was glad that not all of the RRL stuff can be found and bought at a discount.
Bleaker st shop had the largest selection. I will try and visit the prince st shop tomorrow if I can.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Newer tags are red, older tags have black size tags. They are both authentic. I would go to ebay and find the older RRL jeans made of Japanese denim, the ones for sale you posted use American denim.

Hey you guys , please check this pair of RRL once washed low straight selling in Thai buy and sell forum
i found that the " made in usa"  is red letter as i have ever seen this pair before the made in usa tag is black

http://selvedgeforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=37456.0

ps. the seller hasn't got the price tag or any other stuffs as you have seen

Should i buy it or not ?
respectfully

Last edited:

Sym

Reaction score
Considering they're offering $125 off $500 and 10% off with CSS2946, it seems like right now would be a decent time to purchase some Icon pieces that don't make it to sales..

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some better photos of my pickups... most are up on the bay but if there's any interest, you know what to do for the SF discount!

Originatek

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the olive slim fit jeans in person? They look almost grey on the RRL web page, but much more green on the sale webpage. Does anyone have a more accurate depiction of the color?

RobearH

Reaction score

Considering they're offering $125 off $500 and 10% off with CSS2946, it seems like right now would be a decent time to purchase some Icon pieces that don't make it to sales..

How and where does this work...was this a cyber Monday thing?

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

Just finished a lil shopping at Bleeker st. Salesman did a great job helping. He even went into the stockroom to find any older gems as i was asking for some of the older stuff. He ended up finding a cool shirt with engineers pockets for $60. I also grabbed the clyde trousers, red discharge shirt and one of those indigo dyed pocket tees. I'll try and get some pics up later. The clydes are pretty amazing on and in person as well as that jacket made with a similar fabric

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

I also saw the current denim biker wallet in person...Its a lot nicer in person & isnt that bright washed out color on the online site. & that Sanders Twill coat is amazing.

for those who are interested, they had the Belloq boots for $158 (not sure of sizes) & the Bowery Brogues at 40% off

I was wondering why the store is cheaper then the online site?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads