• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd go with the black jean jacket. It's not everyday that you come across a black jean jacket--especially one that's been pre-distressed (seems like you like that thing). In addition, it might add more a bit more than the Becker Jacket. For instance, you can wear the jean jacket under a blazer or CPO. The good thing is that you can't really go wrong. Hope that helps.
Yeah. Kinda what I'm thinking.... versatility, layering, splendidness....

rrlgambler

Reaction score
That would be Isaac who is hit or miss with his mood. Sometimes he is a bit snotty but since i came in with money to burn he was an eager beaver

Yes, Isaac can be hit or miss at times. I've worked with Daniel and Jun at the bleecker location and both were very helpful.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ordered the black denim jacket. Size L. Hopefully it fits, L's are usually tight across my back/chest but XL's are sometimes too loose. No XL's in stock though so I didn't have a choice.
I'll post some fit pics when it arrives if anybody is interested.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to pick up some RRL cardigans but i'm not sure if i'm an XS or S.

Does anyone have the sizes of the merino/wool shawl collar one?

I usually wear shirts that are 18.75" to 19" p2p if that helps
tshirts probably 18" p2p

if u are between a XS and a S, i would go with a S since its a layering piece and a XS would probably be too tight. i have a S laying aroung somewhere and can send u measurements tonight/tomorrow.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had my canyon boots resoled. The white vibram things had become an absolute death trap - the slightest hint of moisture and I would fall on ******. Had these rugged commandos put on and so far, so good. Has completely changed the appearance though...

Edit: annoying mobile site won't let me upload an image it seems. I'll do it later.

Last edited:

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to pick up some RRL cardigans but i'm not sure if i'm an XS or S.

Does anyone have the sizes of the merino/wool shawl collar one?

I usually wear shirts that are 18.75" to 19" p2p if that helps
tshirts probably 18" p2p

Considering I'm an XS and slightly smaller than you, I say go for the Small.

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had my canyon boots resoled. The white vibram things had become an absolute death trap - the slightest hint of moisture and I would fall on ******. Had these rugged commandos put on and so far, so good. Has completely changed the appearance though...

Edit: annoying mobile site won't let me upload an image it seems. I'll do it later.

How much??? I was thinking of doing it in the future on some Thorogoods or Red Wings, but figured it would cost about as much as the boots themselves (~$100) and maybe not worth the hassle. Picked up the 875 on ebay recently for $140 and a few colors of Thorogoods from Amazon for $100 shipped.

You can get the Vibram soles on ebay for $20. I figure labor is easily $60-80 for a welt job.

Pics of before/after?

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How much??? I was thinking of doing it in the future on some Thorogoods or Red Wings, but figured it would cost about as much as the boots themselves (~$100)  and maybe not worth the hassle. Picked up the 875 on ebay recently for $140 and a few colors of Thorogoods from Amazon for $100 shipped.

You can get the Vibram soles on ebay for $20. I figure labor is easily $60-80 for a welt job.

Pics of before/after?

I'll post some pics tomorrow - on site tonight. I picked the boots up for $140 on eBay ages ago now so the original soles lasted a while. These Vibram commandos cost $95 but they are intense - will definitely last longer than the original soles. I figured as the canyons originally retailed for $850 that resoling for $95 was worth it. I love these boots - they are so unbelievable comfortable and well made.

non boring

Reaction score

NickyEyes

Reaction score
Anybody purchase anything from polo.com in the past three days?

I placed an order on the 3rd. I dunno if its because of the holidays or what, but its still pending and when I try to search my order on their site, it says:

'Unfortunately, we could not locate an order with the information you provided.
Please check to see that you have entered the correct Order Number and Billing Address ZIP Code.'

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I placed an order yesterday and didn't get an email verification until this morning. My account on rl still says no orders have been placed, I think it's just part of the clustercuss that is RL online.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrendavid777