• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Did anyone get the Indigo Jaquard Shirt? I'm curious about the fit. I'm a 38 chest and 25in sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff). I'm thinking of getting an M.

s7-AI782943777001_lifestyle
My chest at its widest point is around 105cm, 40-41 inch? It differs a bit when I measure it.
It has become a bit of a problem with my RRL medium workshirts being a bit tight around the chest, but I still only wear mediums. I once bought a large workshirt and I drown in it.

My recommendation would be to at least buy M and L and return one if that is a possibility.

On the note of an expanding chest size: if anyone has advice how to continue training wihtout getting a bigger chest, recommendations are welcome. I run 3 times a week and do bodyweight + light weight exercises 2-3 times week.

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My chest at its widest point is around 105cm, 40-41 inch? It differs a bit when I measure it.
It has become a bit of a problem with my RRL medium workshirts being a bit tight around the chest, but I still only wear mediums. I once bought a large workshirt and I drown in it.

My recommendation would be to at least buy M and L and return one if that is a possibility.

On the note of an expanding chest size: if anyone has advice how to continue training wihtout getting a bigger chest, recommendations are welcome. I run 3 times a week and do bodyweight + light weight exercises 2-3 times week.
I have the same issue, I do strength training 3 times a week and my chest is getting bigger. Not body building stuff, just functional strength training.

I'll get both. Thanks for the advice.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Am I imagining thing or is RL pushing a lot of extremely RL lines in PRL right now?
I’m not sure if I read your comment correct, but I noticed the PRL line having a lot of extremely stylized preppy or traditional pieces right now. Although some look beautiful, at times it looks even more costumey than me in RRL.

Maybe they are riding the old money style trend and young folks dressing that way. Maybe it is in line with their announcement a while back that they planned on increasing prices by high double percentages. Some of those new pieces are eye watering expensive for PRL price ranges.

JibranK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if I read your comment correct, but I noticed the PRL line having a lot of extremely stylized preppy or traditional pieces right now. Although some look beautiful, at times it looks even more costumey than me in RRL.

Maybe they are riding the old money style trend and young folks dressing that way. Maybe it is in line with their announcement a while back that they planned on increasing prices by high double percentages. Some of those new pieces are eye watering expensive for PRL price ranges.

Ah there was a typo in my original post. I meant "extremely RRL lines" in PRL.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Palerock68