• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

sweetjesus

Reaction score
42 is basically a 33, right? Did they stretch to that? How wide are they at the bottom hem and the thigh (just curious)?
compared to most other brands it'd correspond to a 31 I think
thigh (from crotch, seam to seam) 27,5 cm, hem (seam to seam) 15cm

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
compared to most other brands it'd correspond to a 31 I think
thigh (from crotch, seam to seam) 27,5 cm, hem (seam to seam) 15cm

Let me know if you decide to sell.

I MAY BUY.

Edit:

Is this the wash?
jCkDtt3.jpg

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro :)

jm22

Reaction score
I just received the charcoal unstructured blazer from the webstore, tried it on and noticed that when I wear it, some fabric at the sleeve (where it attaches to the shoulder) is a bit puffy. It doesn't look like this on the left side of the sleeve (looks normal). Has anyone else had this issue? Wondering if it's a defect or something easy that a tailor could fix.

Feji

Reaction score
Could be some excess fabric inside the shoulder/sleeve seam got rolled/folded weird. Should see if you can feel the inside fabric to see if this is the case, and if so it's a pretty easy fix... if the excess got folded over and sewed in place, it'll be a little harder, but definitely a doable job for a tailor.

Just be warned, anything that requires the shoulder to be opened up can end up being costly for alterations.

Edit : Actually shouldn't be that expensive, since it's the unstructured blazer. Just turn the blazer inside out and take a look at the normal side versus the puffy and feel through the sleeve lining to see what the case is.

Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
somebody buy the large fisherman of tbs, it's haunting me. Comes out to 209 shipped with EXTRA20 code

short inseam on the jeans is such a buzzkill i want a pair of the light washed for spring

zzzzap

Reaction score

I also feel that the jacket is cut a size big. But the wool is really nice and drapes well so it's growing on me. Will look great with turquoise pocket sweater that's on the way.

yeah i took a chance on it because a) i love it and b) i have a wool varsity from last year that was a medium and it fits me well

this one doesn't seem to fit me as well :dozingoff:, but i agree the material is super tight

i also bought the turquoise sweater which was at the top of my list this season. i have so many pocket sweaters.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only just realized having seen the above link to The Corner, that the Unstructured Blazers are quite dark.

The Emerald looks different on the Ervell store. I really like the look of both the Dark Emerald and Charcoal.

Assuming I am a 42 in these also just like the Blazer Coat I just bought (which has not yet arrived).

I expect that the Blazer Coat should arrive tomorrow so once I can confirm the fit there, I might jump on these blazers.

Anyone had any experience with them this season?

Last edited:

sweetjesus

Reaction score
somebody buy the large fisherman of tbs, it's haunting me. Comes out to 209 shipped with EXTRA20 code

short inseam on the jeans is such a buzzkill i want a pair of the light washed for spring
reading this post in the morning made me realize I had just dreamed about this very pullover, lol... still not copping tho

g33m

Reaction score
I contacted the webstore through both their contact us form and then their e-mail a week later and still haven't heard a response. My question might be somewhat silly, but is it unusual to not receive a response from them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads