• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my stuff in the mail. Fisherman sweater is nice and heavy, fits pretty similar to the pocket and birdseye sweaters.

Anyone have measurements for the blazer coat in 36 or 38? The measurements on the site seem kinda off.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sweater is awesome, but it fit me a bit more fitted than I was hoping. It's not that it doesn't fit, but I think I would prefer it a bit more slouchy.

I feel ya. Hoping it gives a bit, but still comfortably wearable. Sizing up for me might end up with excessively long sleeves.

quicksilverXP

Reaction score
I think I might be the same height as you Tonio... I usually wear a Small in the pocket sweaters but have noticed this version's sizing is smaller. You think if you had a medium instead that the sweater would be too long for you?

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got my stuff in the mail. Fisherman sweater is nice and heavy, fits pretty similar to the pocket and birdseye sweaters.

Oh yeah? Hmm. Somehow it looks shorter. Plus toast is right about the runway dude styling it well oversized. Ughh. On the fence about this one.

Last edited:

PDinh

Reaction score
Ordered the cardigan on the 2nd and haven't received shipping notif. Is it normal due to the large amounts of items being sold during the sale?

Last edited:

TheObserver

Reaction score
^

No, it's not. You have to constantly remind them If it passes a business day and they have not shipped.

Gruntle

Reaction score
^^ I would contact the customer service by email. The longest I had to wait after I wrote an email is 2 days. PE has the best customer service.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received the black suede cap from Opening Ceremony. Happy to report that it is pretty nice & highly wearable. The suede is very soft and all materials that went into it are seemingly good quality... from the braided horsehair, the metal hardware on the back that secures the strap at the desired length, to the lining. The cap itself is floppy and unstructured (good thing). The brim seems pliable enough to hold and maintain a bend if you wanted to wear it that way (as I will) versus straight across as it's often modeled. Retail for these (~$180) would be tough to swallow but at 50% off I'm satisfied enough. I think it will probably replace my current as my go-to hat for the weekends, etc.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pocket sweater shipped next day

Does anyone feel like they are a bit thinner this season compared to the FW11 and FW12 ones?

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received the black suede cap from Opening Ceremony. Happy to report that it is pretty nice & highly wearable. The suede is very soft and all materials that went into it are seemingly good quality... from the braided horsehair, the metal hardware on the back that secures the strap at the desired length, to the lining. The cap itself is floppy and unstructured (good thing). The brim seems pliable enough to hold and maintain a bend if you wanted to wear it that way (as I will) versus straight across as it's often modeled. Retail for these (~$180) would be tough to swallow but at 50% off I'm satisfied enough. I think it will probably replace my current as my go-to hat for the weekends, etc.

nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif
nod[1].gif

I have two Ervell hats, the black suede you mentioned above and the tan with the pleather black brim. Both are great, but his suede hats are just sick. The short brim is really smart and wears well dressed up and down.

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blazer coat came in, got a 36 and fit is spot-on like the rest of his outerwear (i took an XS in this season's pocket sweater for ref.)

sleeves slightly long (like .5cm) but not enough that i'd get it altered.

Last edited:

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Blazer Coat just shipped - fingers crossed it fits as well as yours.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My Blazer Coat just shipped - fingers crossed it fits as well as yours. 

which one did you get? mine's the patterned navy and it's lovely. would kop the grey static if i had the funds

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I played it safe with the solid Navy.

I'd love to see the Patterned Navy in person - I just thought it looked so different from store to store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads