• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

Beav

Reaction score
Ok sorry to double post, but here's a mega-post compilation of all of the Epaulet B&S listings. This feels like the big mega threads from the old B&S when I joined the forum back in like 2010.

Any 38/40 guys here can clean up. Some great pieces here, and at a price that's designed to clear out items quickly while still getting me a couple dollars. It hurts to sell all of this, but some items are now too small, or I just don't reach for enough. We had a surprise 3rd child, and my office with the big closet will now be a kids room. I can't continue to house stuff I'm not wearing!

The only downside here is that this all ships from Canada, it is expensive to ship internationally. And some of these items are cheaper.

Here's the listings:

Last edited:

apolloali

Reaction score
Finally taking the time to clean out my closet and say goodbye to some pieces that didn't just quite work for me. Shipping to be added to final price.

Open to bundles.

1.) A sapphire Sashiko doyle, size 44, from 2021. $135 plus shipping. Didn't get much use out of it because this lot was perhaps just a little less tailored than my earlier doyle lots. IMG_1755.jpg

2.) Wilhem 14oz Kaihara Denim in size 36. Worn under 10 times. Beautiful color, unhemmed. Fading is minimal besides 1 wash. Just never really fit me in the waist. $45

IMG_1759.jpg IMG_1760.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg
3. A tattersall EP Los Angeles shirt I bought from ebay. Roughly matches an XL. $40

IMG_1762.jpg
IMG_1763.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

4. A Thomas Mason Oxford Blue Thunder Tartan, Size XL. One button has a thread loose. Really awesome vibrant color that goes well with jeans. $50, but a distant family member requested it if it doesn't sell
IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

I also have two EP t shirts in XL, a raisin or purple sashiko kamigata in 44, a 37 rivet in cramerton cloth from a sample sale, and some purple cords in 36 that are somewhere in storage if anyone's interested in any of that.

trg12

Reaction score
Catch and Release for me on a pair of William chinos NWOT from a fellow forum member

12oz cannonball canvas - olive, size 34
Waist 34" (I'm not sure if these will stretch a bit as they get broken in)
Inseam 35"
Leg opening 7.75"

$65 shipped in the US

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
two epaulet x individualized shirts - both house fit xxl (~xl athletic fit equivalent in most other makes imho), 1x seersucker blue check, 1x blue ocbd. excellent condition, recently back from dry cleaners. great kit, just thinning out the closet today. open to offers + $10 usps priority shipping for one or both.

E2548BC2-77D3-4DDF-895A-2B5B1387B478.jpeg 736A70DE-F1C4-4752-894B-95BD4B2FC47E.jpeg

trg12

Reaction score
Catch and Release for me on a pair of William chinos NWOT from a fellow forum member

12oz cannonball canvas - olive, size 34
Waist 34" (I'm not sure if these will stretch a bit as they get broken in)
Inseam 35"
Leg opening 7.75"

$65 shipped in the US

$55 shipped

Beav

Reaction score
Ok sorry to double post, but here's a mega-post compilation of all of the Epaulet B&S listings. This feels like the big mega threads from the old B&S when I joined the forum back in like 2010.

Any 38/40 guys here can clean up. Some great pieces here, and at a price that's designed to clear out items quickly while still getting me a couple dollars. It hurts to sell all of this, but some items are now too small, or I just don't reach for enough. We had a surprise 3rd child, and my office with the big closet will now be a kids room. I can't continue to house stuff I'm not wearing!

The only downside here is that this all ships from Canada, it is expensive to ship internationally. And some of these items are cheaper.

Here's the listings:

Hi guys!

So I've sold a bunch of items, but still have some great pieces left. Including those two great coats! Make me an offer, I have to make room ASAP. The new baby has taken over my office and closet space.

Ulythium

Reaction score
UPDATE: The Vitale Barberis jacket and trousers are now SOLD, and the Sashiko Patchwork Doyle is also SOLD. The size 33 Wilhem jeans are the last piece still available in this batch.

I have a pair of herringbone wool Walt trousers I am thinking about putting for sale here (and possible some other Walts in the grey family), but haven't decided yet.
This is a while back at this point, but any chance those Wilhelm jeans are still available?

etseq

Reaction score
This is a while back at this point, but any chance those Wilhelm jeans are still available?
Hey, unfortunately no, I think I sold those on eBay. Sorry if I forgot to post an update on that, and thanks for tagging me as I probably would have missed this otherwise.

I think I still do have those herringbone wool trousers I posted about previously for anyone who may be interested.

odub

Reaction score
Bump. $100 shipped

I was trying to look at the size chart on their website, but these days, that style of jacket has conventional sport coat sizing, rather than a small, medium, etc.

Can you tell me what the chest measurements are on this?

nygooner

Reaction score
I was trying to look at the size chart on their website, but these days, that style of jacket has conventional sport coat sizing, rather than a small, medium, etc.

Can you tell me what the chest measurements are on this?

My apologies, I misspoke on the size. It's a size 38. Will edit original post. Thanks.

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
Anyone looking to sell a cookies and cream shirt in large? I have realised that my medium, much as I like it, it’s just a bit too small across the shoulders and the arms are too short. (Anybody looking to buy a cookies and cream in medium?)

Also still selling the blue sashiko rivets in 34, rivets in brown tweed in 33, and the engineer shirt in M. Open to any reasonable offers! Will even consider unreasonable ones!

Last edited:

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
Can't seem to edit ther post above: more details on those items still for sale. I just want them to go to a good home, make me an offer!

Dark blue Rivet sashiko trousers, 34. Hemmed to about 31” (I normally take about a 32 inseam). Shortly after getting them the crotch stitching came apart, which I had repaired –it is not visible from the outside. I have worn these a bit (but not a lot), so note bagging at knees and other sings of moderate wear, and I have a cat so there are some small pulls on the thighs, and a slightly larger one on the rear. That aside, in generally good condition.

The Rivet is slightly too generous a cut for my skinny legs.

Posting from the UK.

I honestly have no idea how to price these – make me an offer.

Brown tweed Rivets, marked 33, slightly small so I had them embiggened at the waist. Really lovely but I hardly wear them. Barely worn and hence in excellent condition. Hemmed to about 31” (I normally take about a 32 inseam).

The Rivet is slightly too generous a cut for my skinny legs.

Posting from the UK.

I honestly have no idea how to price these – $70, or make me an offer.

Epaulet dark blue engineer shirt – marked M/40, fits S/38.

Bought this used off here (I think). I love it but it’s too small for me. I’m a fairly slim 40 and this fits me like a glove. If I wanted a perfectly fitted shirt this would be it – but I don’t. A shame, as it’s awesome. Very good used condition.

Shipping from UK.

$50?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads