• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Haha man this is so confusing.  Do you think they stretched about half a size a there abouts? If that's the case then I will get my exchanged for a 40 and then wait for them to stretch to like a 40.5
yes...its also very easy to use a shoe stretcher to get like a half size

CPNEWBIE

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I went to the store and tried them on again, the 40s were really pushing hard against my toes when I walked around in the store and the 41s fit fine and have a little room for my feet to move, so I'm going to stick with the 41s :)
If they do end up stretching out more I will just have to put an insole.

CPNEWBIE

Reaction score
Update: came home with the 41s very excited. Girlfriend saw them on and straight away said the shoes are too long lol which is true, the shoe bends a little at the front when I walk giving you that "too long" feeling, back to the drawing board. Going back to the store tomorrow to get a 40 and will try wearing those in and hopefully they should stretch half a size which would then fit me perfectly.

sahdevp

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some Blush CP's and wanted to know which store would be the best to purchase form within the UK. Would the 250 pound deal on END be appropriate?

StanfordVic238

Reaction score

sahdevp

Reaction score

Pleezus

Reaction score
Why is CP sizing so ridiculous.

I'm looking to buy Bball Lows but am very skeptical on sizing. I've read go true to size, go 1 down, go 2 DOWN!

I wear:

AJ1: 10.5
Nike Hypervenom: 11
Gustin (CP Achillies reps): 43
Vans Old Skool: 10.5

Please any help would be great.

*Bonus Question: Anyone know why coupon code for Tres Bien doesn't work for Canada?

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple tome, rule of thumb it fits a size large. I wear 10 and a 42 or 9 in most of their shoes

kennethj

Reaction score
You also gotta look at the width of your feet. Mine are slightly wide but 41 in the premium Achilles fit me well even though some say like the retros they run bigger than regular Achilles? Not sure what to go for in chelseas.

Can anyone with multiple pairs of CPs give a breakdown of fit? I know OccultaVexillum posted recently their fit for a few models but they had long toes. He had a rare case where he sized up for the boots.

Be great if you can provide your brannock size along with your sizing in other brands for reference. Then your size for regular Achilles, retro Achilles, premium Achilles, bballs, tournaments and chelsea boots.

Pleezus

Reaction score
You also gotta look at the width of your feet. Mine are slightly wide but 41 in the premium Achilles fit me well even though some say like the retros they run bigger than regular Achilles? Not sure what to go for in chelseas.

Can anyone with multiple pairs of CPs give a breakdown of fit? I know OccultaVexillum posted recently their fit for a few models but they had long toes. He had a rare case where he sized up for the boots.

Be great if you can provide your brannock size along with your sizing in other brands for reference. Then your size for regular Achilles, retro Achilles, premium Achilles, bballs, tournaments and chelsea boots.

I posted some brands for reference above, unfortunately I don't have my brannock size, as for width my feet are slightly wide but nothing extreme.

I order CP chelseas and they should arrive tomorrow, size 43. Are those a good reference for Bball lows?

EDIT: I'd rather have my shoes a little tight than loose

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads