• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amgwhip123

Reaction score
Just bought the CP Chelsea in Suede. Bought a 41 and a 42, and will keep the one that fit better. My foot measures a US 8 on the scale, but I have wide feet. I usually wear:
8.5-9 in most sneakers/Vans
8 in Timbs and some dress shoes.

I was told the CP Chelsea fit 1 size big, however, this shoe is super narrow. The 41 is very narrow..I could probably make it work, but would not be comfortable, since I like my shoes with a bit of room, for comfort. The 42 is much too long, but width is ok. Neither shoe fits ideal, however, I like the shape too much to return both. This shoe is not meant for people with wider feet. My foot is not even an EE. I wear regular width in most of my shoes...however these CP are just extremely narrow.

I think I will go ahead with the 42..however, they kinda look like clown shoes. Anyway to lessen the dead space? I put some tongue pads in, but there is still a lot of space...any ideas?

Last edited:

dan138zig

Reaction score
I heard that the retros fit a full size big. so if I wear 43 in achilles, should I go 42 with the retros? thank you.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
Does anyone think it will be difficult to get the pastel colors when they release? I want the pink and mint green. I'm wondering if I should preorder for 410 or wait bc I can usually get at least 10-20% off cps

ringt

Reaction score
can anyone recommend a pair of replacement insoles for achilles low? mine somehow broke in two

Medoc

Reaction score
Quick question for some of the experienced CP owners out there... Is this brand completely off-limits for people with normal to slightly wide-ish feet. I can wear most brands without trouble but have run into problems regarding width here and there over the years. I'd like to give CP a shot as the design is great but from some of the photo's they look impossibly narrow for me. Is the achilles style or bball more likely to work?

My apology for the basic question. I tried reading throughout this thread and it's mentioned that they are narrow but some people mentioned they noticed a change in fit recently and there were some success stories for wide feet.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bballs should be fine. They have much more room in the toe box. Achilles you might have to size up (or in the case of CP's go tts) so they will be longer, which gives more toe room but also gets to clown foot status. But yeah bballs shouldn't be a problem.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys think cp will ever do a take on the vans authentic?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads