• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ThePaleKin

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I heard this is a good place to ask for advice on legit checking CP sneakers. I recently copped an interesting pair of common projects “vans”, but I am doubtful because of its low price (around 190$) and because of the bold “made in Italy” text on the box. I can’t find any legit check article on the internet because the shoe style isn’t really that popular. Bought them in Ukraine in of the most reputable outlet shops in the country. (Elma Outlet, if that’s any help) I would really appreciate your help guys. Thanks in advance) if you guys need any other photos I’ll be sure to link them too

100% legit without any doubts.

ThePaleKin

Reaction score
I ordered a pair from Mr Porter but sent them back because I didn't like the style. I've held them in my hand.

Plus I can 100% tell you that nobody is copying such an obscure shoe.

They're real.

Bingale

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Can i please get a legit check on these? Thanks

Is someone please able to confirm in their opinion if these are real?
Don't want to pay retail for my first pair so want to buy a used pair first.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG-20200427-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20200427-WA0017.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 154
  • received_231727588092320.jpeg
    received_231727588092320.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 219

nolimitherro

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have BNIB white achilles low sz 43 for $310 shipped CONUS gifted (add 3% for invoice)

Stay safe and coo

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still selling a BNIB pair of white leather achilles mids for $235 shipped CONUS

austinpigalle

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the Bball 88's (one of the newer models)?

I just received a pair this afternoon, and they seem very nice, but a few things caught my eye... First, the inner tongue is neoprene (with leather on the exterior). The insole is also removable, and there is some canvas on the interior of the shoe.

I've owned 15+ pairs of CP's in various models, and these are the first pair that use neoprene and have a removable insole. I'm a little worried about the durability and would love to hear how they've held up if you have a pair.

Side note: are all Bballs made this way (I've only worn Achilles, various boots, and courts)?

shoewizz

Reaction score
Am looking at picking up a pair of the Resort Classics and did a search of this thread and was surprised to see they are only mentioned once here in 255 pages. Curious, is there a reason there is little love for the Resorts?

I dont own any CPs but do have two other brands that use Margom soles (Raf and MSGM). Should sizing be consistent with those?

Does anyone know if Resorts fit different than Achilles?

djan

Reaction score
Margom soles alone doesn’t say much about shoe size. Even some of the CP models fit larger than others. A lot of brands uses Margom soles in nowadays. For example sz 41 in original leather Achilles lows are too long for me, 41 in newer bball models fits just fine. Always try when possible or make sure that you can return them when buying online.

I prefer older super achilles low models that fits me better and the quality is just amazing. These are pretty hard to find. I have both white with black inner and eyelets and white with navy inner w/o eyelets.

SPARuGE.png

vd2SnKo.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads