• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Valdor123!

Reaction score
So, if I remember correctly, nobody in this thread rocked the 85 mm heel. I do remember people getting them when he did teh "French" boot at slp though.

I really wish they'd just done the regular white leather for those Leon boots. Another "L" in my view
I wear them. I just rarely post. I also wear the SLP FW2015 ones. Once u get used to it it’s actually comfortable. But I believe the YSL ones r more comfortable than the Celine versions (Wiltern and 2020)

Sebastian-

Reaction score
I wear them. I just rarely post. I also wear the SLP FW2015 ones. Once u get used to it it’s actually comfortable. But I believe the YSL ones r more comfortable than the Celine versions (Wiltern and 2020)
I need a pair of celine ones but nobody ever sells them on grailed, at least not in perfect condition

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome, as I distinctly remember that they scared off most of us.
I need a pair of celine ones but nobody ever sells them on grailed, at least not in perfect condition
What you might consider is searching for sold listings on grailed and click the button that says something like "ask the seller to relist". They're awesome boots, but they strike me as the type of item that a lot of people have collecting dust. Also, it's a long shot, but you could try calling the outlets too.

DTOB

Reaction score
I feel like anything past 60mm becomes quite difficult to wear. The 85s would need to be styled around flares or something. Not exactly boots you can chuck on with any pair of trousers

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not exactly boots you can chuck on with any pair of trousers
I think the issue with narrower hems is that you end up looking like you're wearing stilts.

I'm seeing some new stuff up on the website if anyone is interested.

Sebastian-

Reaction score
I feel like anything past 60mm becomes quite difficult to wear. The 85s would need to be styled around flares or something. Not exactly boots you can chuck on with any pair of trousers
i would wear them with skinnys honestly but i saw someone rocking them with flares which also didn‘t look bad

shoegazesummer

Reaction score

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's unfortunate that they unnecessarily logo'd a few of those pieces, but it seems like they're doing it less in general.

I know you said you were in the market for white boots, as am I. I actually regret sleeping on the white cruiser boots, as I don't think I like the crocodile effect on the Leon ones

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of the new stuff! I could say my usual caveat, except the giant logo, but won't bother!

This is basically perfect for me but too close of course to the blouson in brown I purchased last year. It happens to be my best fitting leather.
1712949744559.png

Akephalos

Reaction score
Yeah I love this jacket too. I won’t lie I’m so jealous of that blouson you got from FW23
I like a lot of the new stuff! I could say my usual caveat, except the giant logo, but won't bother!

This is basically perfect for me but too close of course to the blouson in brown I purchased last year. It happens to be my best fitting leather.
View attachment 2165813

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads