• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

papillo

Reaction score
hedi-slimane-celine-summer-2024-runway-video-info-23.png

Love these pants. I wonder how long it will take for Adidas to start making a fuss. Then again, they recently lost a suit to Thom Browne over this.

Valdor123!

Reaction score

Love these pants. I wonder how long it will take for Adidas to start making a fuss. Then again, they recently lost a suit to Thom Browne over this.
4 lines v 3 lines but given adidas current financial situation that’s all they got maybe.

With that said I don’t think I’ve seen Celine with stopes like that. And it is ******* cool.
Corporate evil at work! TB won… I dare u to sue LVMH!🤣

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Love the look! From what I can see of it your hair looks really cool. The Rotterdam (one of my favorite cities in the world) jacket goes really well with it.

I'm mostly buying erd at retail, so I'm so far avoiding the fakes. I might start a thread dedicated to the brand, which could also function as a safe space for disaffected hedi slimane people

Thanks man. The Rotterdam jacket is probably my favorite leather because it's so easy to wear. I find that a double rider can look very "pretentious tough guy" when paired with long hair and motorcycle type boots like wyatts, so this jacket hits a good middle ground.

Coincidence, but thanks for posting that picture because I wanted to talk about it. I don't usually keep up with trends, but I've noticed a lot of sweatpants paired with dainty heeled footwear recently and it seems like Celine wants to ride that wave. I don't think the stripes will be an issue because it's done so much. Needles trackpants for example are incredibly popular, although that's definitely a more fashiony brand than Adidas.

Also heavily dislike the pairing of the track pants with that vintage treated leather jacket because texture wise they're completely off. Both pieces individually are wonderful though.

slpldr

Reaction score
I've pulled a trigger and ordered the last pair of these ones:
352583808C.38NO_2_SUM23.jpg

But I never saw fit picks with them, and now I am worried that they might be TOO chunky. Have you seen them IRL? My idea was to wear them like something in-between SLP Wyatt and Frye Conway Harness Boot, slightly bulkier Wyatt with slightly looser slim jeans and jackets like Vaccarello's boxy version of Teddy. but now I am not sure if they are sleeker than Frye.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Has anyone bought this jacket ? I wonder how it fits. I ordered a size 46 but since its from the first season, I’m afraid it will be super fitted.

Attachments

• IMG_4697.jpeg
    IMG_4697.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a weird note, I’m wearing that jacket right now! I actually love it. Not too fitted at all, maybe slim would be the parlance. I have it in 44 and can easily layer a sweater underneath.

youwhat

Reaction score
do you have pics of yours? how m,uch have you worn it?
seemed too new looking to me so would rather get a used one.

ScrubbyDoo

Reaction score
since its from the first season, I’m afraid it will be super fitted.
I don’t own that one specifically but I do have a different ss19 leather blouson & the western blouson from ss20. In both cases I’ve found that they’re rather roomy, Vac’s SLP is actually a very good comparison.

youwhat

Reaction score
ah right.
different jacket though :)
western original one seemed to be slightly different leather (to yours). smoother (or something).
looked good on pics i've seen worn in...but brand new i wasnt keen.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops!! Yeah, this one has a crinkled effect, it took me a moment to warm up to that.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenneSherry