• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

DTOB

Reaction score
Not to continue clogging up the thread with bad fit pics, but said I'd try it again today, throw on some SLP dress pants and a tie and try "style it" somewhat. And yeah, the shoulders off. It's about an inch or so too wide which is causing a bunch of well... bunching. I've quickly photoshopped where the shoulder should be, which looks better. I think the shoulder in the right place also makes the blazer feel less long and bulky, but maybe that's just me... It's probably not worth the risk of having my tailor attempt fixing it. She's done it for me before on an SLP gabardine suit blazer successfully so it's not impossible, but it's expensive. And given the fabric on this is thicker it may be more difficult.

Tournon blazer.jpg
Tournon blazer shoulders fixed.jpg

Last edited:

Akephalos

Reaction score
Not to continue clogging up the thread with bad fit pics, but said I'd try it again today, throw on some SLP dress pants and a tie and try "style it" somewhat. And yeah, the shoulders off. It's about an inch or so too wide which is causing a bunch of well... bunching. I've quickly photoshopped where the shoulder should be, which looks better. I think the shoulder in the right place also makes the blazer feel less long and bulky, but maybe that's just me... It's probably not worth the risk of having my tailor attempt fixing it. She's done it for me before on an SLP gabardine suit blazer successfully so it's not impossible, but it's expensive. And given the fabric on this is thicker it may be more difficult.

View attachment 2249019 View attachment 2249021
Dude the jacket looks great on you. That’s like exactly how it’s supposed to fit. If you genuinely dont like it then sell it. Don’t alter an insanely rare blazer lmfao.

slpldr

Reaction score

I think divots are not because of wide shoulders, it's because of small armpit holes. There are jackets with extra-wide shoulders, but without divots, because armholes are big.

pham duc

Reaction score

what is the jacket size ?

pham duc

Reaction score
Agree 100%. Unfortunately it's a thing I'm guilty of. Something doesn't fit right, I got it off grailed so I try salvage it instead of accepting its not right. I own another double breasted Celine blazer which fits much better (attached for reference). I was lucky enough to try it on in store, so when I bought it I knew it'd fit. Unfortunately in the instance of the tournon jacket I had no frame of reference of if it would fit, and when it was a little off, I went into salvage mode.
whats the code of this blazer

DTOB

Reaction score
Used a steamer on the shoulders while wearing it and gave it a little stretch. Forgot wool can be altered with a little heat and moisture. Think I may have solved my conundrum... Divot is gone, or at least greatly reduced. Feeling better about it than I was last night anyway!

tempImageO9HvST.jpg

slpldr

Reaction score

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.34.22.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.34.22.png
    879.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.03.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.03.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.11.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.11.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.21.png
    Снимок экрана 2024-09-20 в 22.44.21.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

DTOB

Reaction score
its not the OG tournon jacket, its this one. It's the longest one. There are other versions which are shorter
Apologies! Suppose I was using tournon to describe the green/brown/tan check pattern being used, as opposed to the later tweed versions in camel/marron/brun

LessIsMore233

Reaction score
Are you referring to my hair in the black blazer pic? Yeah, my hair is usually around that length. Currently I need a haircut (truthfully I've needed a haircut for about 2-3 months now lol). If you're referring to the outfit itself as suiting my style better than the tweed, then totally appreciate the feedback!
actually everything was just so simple!
with hedi's items, you just can't "stuff" it!

just maybe, I can just say maybe
you take away anything else, maybe just get on a t-shirt
then the whole look would be ok!

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CashmereHelp