• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

slpldr

Reaction score
Снимок экрана 2024-09-14 в 10.48.59.png
Снимок экрана 2024-09-14 в 11.03.05.png

Is it Celine sunglasses? I suspect so, but haven't seen them on the website

Prudy

Reaction score
46 seem to sell quite fast upon release, and it may be down to which markets these are going to.

I feel like in EU and Asia 44-48 sell relatively quickly and IME 48-50 are the hardest to find on the secondary market.

I’m usually a 48 but can wear 46 or 50 depending on style and cut, and I have a hard time finding 48 or 50 on the secondary market. I feel like most of the pieces out there are 44-46 or 52-54. Finding a 48 on a grail item is often quite difficult IME.

Perhaps we’re looking in different locations and at different websites but that might also hold the key, as buyers and listers tend to target certain demographics based on what’s likely to sell. Or, perhaps it’s just murphy’s law that when we in particular are searching for something we really want our size always seems to be unavailable ;)

slpldr

Reaction score
46 seem to sell quite fast upon release, and it may be down to which markets these are going to.

I feel like in EU and Asia 44-48 sell relatively quickly and IME 48-50 are the hardest to find on the secondary market.

I’m usually a 48 but can wear 46 or 50 depending on style and cut, and I have a hard time finding 48 or 50 on the secondary market. I feel like most of the pieces out there are 44-46 or 52-54. Finding a 48 on a grail item is often quite difficult IME.

Perhaps we’re looking in different locations and at different websites but that might also hold the key, as buyers and listers tend to target certain demographics based on what’s likely to sell. Or, perhaps it’s just murphy’s law that when we in particular are searching for something we really want our size always seems to be unavailable ;)
Im trying to find basic regular calfskin biker. There is just one on Grailed atm.

Prudy

Reaction score
OK, maybe I’m misunderstanding you but you can go to the Celine website and order that jacket in sz 46 right now.

Is it that you’re just trying to find a new one cheaper?

slpldr

Reaction score
OK, maybe I’m misunderstanding you but you can go to the Celine website and order that jacket in sz 46 right now.

Is it that you’re just trying to find a new one cheaper?
Oh yeah, I didn't write that, I talking about getting a second hand one, like why they are so rare despite being a carryover item?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Last edited:

Louis Louis

Reaction score
The Celine bikers don’t age very well, they are too soft and get a little loose.
In my opinion a biker jacket looks better with a certain stiffness.

widone

Reaction score
How does this Celine black denim jacket fit compare to current Vaccarellos current black denim jacket and does it have the narrower shoulder?

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawyerman