• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have no clue how to contact them tbh. I highly doubt they can absorb the cost and honestly, I think the sole work would cost an arm and a leg (more than $200 USD) cause of the finish.

Most people will vibram them anyway a so light wear won't hurt on resale market.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^what he said.

Don't ask pn\p to accept used boots back. They are a small shop and that's just unfair.

Alternative can be to just clean them and sell. Accept a mild loss and take this as a learning lesson.

Oh I'm not going to ask them. It's on me, and insoles will work fine. Only concern is if they stretch a lot.

If anyone DOES want a barely-used pair of black PL2s, size 44, though, hit me up.

deerangel

Reaction score
Can anyone help me translate these leather color of m_moria boot or show me some pictures?

PeTRoLio, iNCHioSTRo, MvSCHio, VeNa, FoSCo, FvMo, ZiNCo, LiViDo, SaNGvE, RvGGiNe

Last edited:

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before (I tried searching and came up short) but could one size down .5 or even 1 full size down on Carpe Diem back zip boots?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
TTS with low instep. Though the backzip usually tends to be more forgiving than the side zip with regards to the instep.

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I finally relented and got my first pair of drips
They're ******* incredible in person not as grotesque when on the foot as I expected and actually pretty wearable

Also super comfortable
I take an 8 in the derbies/tornados. These are 8 and maybe a bit big but fine with insole
Just got to spend some time working out the best lacing scheme as each cut as a potential eyelet might take me a while

Got the laser cut version to keep me cool for summer coming up here. I can wear them with shorts once I get my tan going

The whole sole is rubber/plastic right ? Does anyone have any advice/experience on when and how to protect the sole once the drips go ?

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks? I think

I much prefer these to the version with eyelets and that strip of leather running along the tongue

Last edited:

coolron

Reaction score
@nicelynice oh.. mine were much less and I thought since suus is in Spain, EU pricing would be comparable

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads