• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

a bag of it

Reaction score

wow that sucks, will he refund you? maybe he'll discount a1923 as a favor for the mess up, i know its not his but he is a good dude and will do his best to take care of you

I don't want a refund or a discount on some other shoes, I just want what I ordered so I have no choice but to wait.

@a bag of it

it will be fine: I have something hopefully coming on the mid september/Oct shipment, so hopefully your boots show up then.

What specifically did you order?

I ordered 992s in 906t (white) kangaroo. I am mostly annoyed because being a white low top, it is more of a summery shoe and now it won't be arriving until the fall.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@sinnedk: sorry, but this is bullshit. holger is not responsible for any delay. Everybody knows, and i am sure you too, any delay with production is totally normal for brands like CCP, L-0 and also for GUIDI too. For CCP you have to wait 12 month or longer. So be cool please.

And i am sure it was just an approximately time. I always have to accept this when i do any custom order from him ...

I never blamed anyone. Re-read my post.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

either way, your comment about him giving an A1923 discount is absurd and tone-deaf.

Everytime you post I imagine a little kid tugging at his parents pant leg trying to get attention. I hope you are not like the way you are on the forum IRL.

All I said is that hide-m is a good retailer and will take care of their client whether their mistake or not it's just good customer service. To think otherwise at my comment is to make an ignorant assumption. Text is not always want to be over interpreted.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
please sinnedk, acknowledge me, acknowledge my worth. this is the only thing i've ever wanted

it's embarrassing that you'd expect a retailer to skim their margins because of a manufacturing delay that's entirely out of their control, and to say it's "just good customer service" for them to do so.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

please sinnedk, acknowledge me, acknowledge my worth. this is the only thing i've ever wanted

it's embarrassing that you'd expect a retailer to skim their margins because of a manufacturing delay that's entirely out of their control, and to say it's "just good customer service" for them to do so.

no its not, you come in put a snarky comment up, start an argument and here we are you keep going with some bs as always, move on, you are way too clingy... attachment issues?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hai guys. I see some posts are getting flagged here.

martinlutherking.jpeg

jfclarky

Reaction score
Wow, forum has gone off topic. I think Holger does a great job of customer service. He does his best to take care of you. I even sent a pair of boots back and he shipped out a better fitting pair. Speaking of great people, I dealt with @jpc9 again and purchased a few pairs of Carpe Diem boots: S40M and S43M. Both are awesome, however, I am trying to time wearing them with my wife not knowing they are new additions to the ever expanding collection of John's Zapateria.

I am having vibram added to the soles and will post pics when they are back from Leatherspa.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@eckblk Those yours? I've never seen the bottom ones before, they're on another level for sure.

Nope, neither are mine. I've started looking at at some models lately and if the stars align I'll pull the trigger late this year or early next year. :slayer:

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want these....

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.