• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tankers in the rain

chrisefi

Reaction score
Hello,
Thank you for your kind words.
My Chukka Boots and My favorite one is Ravello.
Thank you.

These are beautiful! You have very nice chukkas. I would say in order my favorites are Ravello, Cigar, Whiskey. A color 8 chukka with a light edge trim would be a great addition too, if you think they're different enough from your shade of cigar.

Enjoy them!

mrfixit

Reaction score

I think they sent the note out right before they closed tonight. I don't think anyone got any response from them today. :)

-Mike

I heard from them just now. Ten seconds wasn't fast enough this time. The thirst is real. :)

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amazing collection, @JETTASY ! I love chukka boots.

agreed...I have avoided plain toe boots/chukka's in shell as I am not a huge fan of how they look once broken in but holy crap I am not sure I would even wear those chukka's - probably just put them on a shelf to look at. They are beautiful.

CMT1

Reaction score
On the drive down from Connecticut to visit family in South Carolina, I stopped at The Shoe Mart and swapped out my unworn 401 boots. The more I looked at them, the more I knew I wanted something else. I did want to keep a version of the iconic Indy in the closet, but I wanted a boot that was solid black instead of the 401's white moc toe stitching and natural welt.

Since I plan to have only one black boot to be worn with relatively casual outfits, a black Shell Cordovan Indy boot should work.

I apologize for the number of photos. Black shell is harder to capture than I expected without either overexposing or losing detail on the boots, so I included just about every photo that worked. The finish is stunning on these boots in person, and, like my J. Crew cap-toes, I'm wondering if I can bring myself to actually wear them - They belong on display in a glass case somewhere in the house. :satisfied:

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Last edited:

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

On the drive down from Connecticut to visit family in South Carolina, I stopped at The Shoe Mart and swapped out my unworn 401 boots. The more I looked at them, the more I knew I wanted something else. I did want to keep a version of the iconic Indy in the closet, but I wanted a boot that was solid black instead of the 401's white moc toe stitching and natural welt.

Since I plan to have only one black boot to be worn with relatively casual outfits, a black Shell Cordovan Indy boot should work.

I apologize for the number of photos. Black shell is harder to capture than I expected without either overexposing or losing detail on the boots, so I included just about every photo that worked. The finish is stunning on these boots in person, and, like my J. Crew cap-toes, I'm wondering if I can bring myself to actually wear them - They belong on display in a glass case somewhere in the house. :satisfied:

Very nice CMT! You did very well with those. I agree with your decision to go Black Shell.

And yes, I have learned the joys of photographing Black Shell. It is even harder on models with lots of broguing as you want to be able to see that detail.. But you nailed it bud.

-Mike

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The finish is stunning on these boots in person, and, like my J. Crew cap-toes, I'm wondering if I can bring myself to actually wear them - They belong on display in a glass case somewhere in the house.
satisfied.gif

They look great! The world is the display case for those things - Stomp around in them!!

Rstldr

Reaction score

When the boots look that good, more pictures = better
1f603.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads