• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Now that is one good looking logo...

From what I understand that one is definitely copyrighted.

Am I correct?

teacha.gif

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, technically the AoSD logo is a LWB... based off of the Ravello LWBs I wore today! ;-)

-Mike

^^^Now that is one good looking logo...

From what I understand that one is definitely copyrighted.

Am I correct?

teacha.gif

There we go. Got to keep these posts in context.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha! Thats a little busier than I prefer. I like a clean and simple logo like Polo or Brooks Brothers... :)

Ok. You got it man.

That one definitely nailed it home.

Sounds like a winner.

Last edited:

gr789

Reaction score

I don't think there is anything wrong with Logo when it is something that 99.9% of the world has never heard of....I am still waiting to meet a person in real life that has heard of Alden.

I once complimented a well dressed colleague, JPress Andover shop guy, on his tasseled loafers. "Nice Aldens"says I.
"No these are Brooks Brothers," says my colleague.

Profligate47

Reaction score
Woooooooooooooooooooo beauties!

Dang, those are terrific, I hope that you enjoy them for many years to come! Those pants are pretty chunky and sweet also! :)

That is a great looking model....might be trading my 975s in for those someday!

what a beautiful pair of shoes! I love the color variance on those babies!

Thanks to you all!
The commando makes them super practical...

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The mullet version; tasteful business logo on the front, huge logo on the back!

I think that was the hardest I laughed all day....:crackup:

zennypoo

Reaction score

Anyone know if the natural Chromexcel loafers are available anywhere besides Leffot? I can't seem to find any ....

Shoot Stefan @ skomakerdagestad.no an email ([email protected]), they recently received a run of natural cxl LHS with dark edging and flexwelt sole.

At Any Rate.

My dear wife just informed me not too long ago that her contractions were now 10 min apart...

Stay Tuned.:)

Congrates!

Congrats brother on your new child. Care to disclose the gender?

I am not sure if you are serious or joking on the Alden T-shirt or not. I wouldn't be too interested in a shirt to be honest as I just don't wear T-shirts anymore except doing house chores. However, I could go for a polo shirt. Forest green with just the Alden "Goat" Crest in a golden thread would be tasteful but not obnoxious if logo was like 1". I could probably figure it out if folks were interested.

-Mike

Count me in on this!

Amazing wingtip boot family shot, so much awesomeness in one picture.

-D

Reaction score

Some well-used boots from J.Gilbert originally purchased summer 2013, paired with new Gustin denim.

Only products I've used are a bit of Renovateur and VSC. They've seen some decent winter action here in the NW.

gr789

Reaction score
Nice boots Spencer!
I love how its summer and everybody is still posting pics of Alden boots!

Alden of Carmel

Reaction score

Some well-used boots from J.Gilbert originally purchased summer 2013, paired with new Gustin denim.

Only products I've used are a bit of Renovateur and VSC. They've seen some decent winter action here in the NW.
Spencer:

A little history of that boot. That boot was originally our AF78. We started working with J.Gilbert around 2007/2008, and we eventually turned that style over to them, while keeping the dark brown and black versions, AF84 and AF85.

In this Style Forum post from 2009, they're discussing AF78 and AF84: http://www.styleforum.net/t/98078/alden-af84

Here's a picture of AF78 taken in October, 2007:

This boot is timeless. Glad yours is serving you well.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads