• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevisIsland

Reaction score
I didn't want to deal with making 65+ attempts to get through so I just called Ed and had my order emailed over to Milford. Hopefully I'll get my 403's, but I'm not overly confident.

Vicious49

Reaction score
There was an 8.5D Innsbruck Alt Wien for Epaulet. I got my list late. I didn't even bother trying -- congrats to whoever go it.

I just saw the posts and the email list. That was 1 of the only ones I would have wanted but mine just arrived from EP yesterday so oh well. The other one that caught my eye was the brown unlined chukkas but I already have natty CXL unlined chukkas so trying to talk myself out of that one.

movoblast

Reaction score
I'm curious what 97871 is. There were some Indy boots in my size but I'm thinking I should pick up something for spring. Will probably call tomorrow to see what's left after things calm down a bit.

gforce

Reaction score

Was able to snag these Anatomica PT boots.

10C? If you decide they don't work for you, please pm me. I called about 70 times and never got through.......kind of crazy

Vicious49

Reaction score
So I found 3 styles I might be interested in and they had all 3 in stock. I ended up ordering 2 of them. I didn't go for shells, indys, or anything that would be obviously super popular and sold out immediately. I'm trying to decide which 1 of the 2 to keep after I see them in person. I'd love to hear thoughts on which one you'd keep.

As far as what I currently have that's similar - I do currently have a pair of Leffot tobacco chamois longwings with commando sole. I also have a pair of unlined Dovers in snuff suede on flex sole.

Last edited:

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two totally different shoes. Whether you want one vs. the other depends on how you'd wear them. Suede would be a nice choice if you would wear it in the spring/summer, but at least one pair of longwings is essential.

Wooderson

Reaction score
Anyone have the list for 8D? I signed up and received once, but the last 2 times I have not received it..

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no reputable cobbler anywhere near me.

Can anyone recommend a shop west of Colorado where I can send me Alden LWBs to have the heels replaced? I'd love it if they could also add a commando sole.

Why not just print a label out from B Nelson's website and send it off. They'll be back in a couple of weeks. Why does it need it to be west of Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads