• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zennypoo

Reaction score
For $600+ shoes, I would want the fit to be perfect. Leffot will undoubtedly reorder the antique LWB in a few months, better to return/sell and get your correct size than just deal with it.

IMHO, when you get more LWB that are correctly fitted, these wider ones are going to bother you.

-D

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

go back a couple months, it's on this thread

So you're implying that I should scour the posts for him?  Any reasonably intelligent person can use the search function and/or simply run a query of MDubs's posts.  I thought I was being helpful by letting him know it's already posted to the thread.  It's not like I own the shoe myself and can snap a picture.
 :deadhorse:

Seriously??? :puzzled:

What you wrote in bold is not the same as what you wrote in the more recent post.

I am implying that it was a bad suggestion to "go back a couple of months" in the thread. It is not efficient and has 100s of posts per month. Had you said the latter (in your more recent post) I would have thought that was reasonable.

I dislike when people say go scour a thread for something when someone may know exactly where something is and can quickly post or repost the pics. In this case ATL and mdubs did it much faster than me searching.

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ If you're talking about me and my tassels with striped socks, thanks you very much my friend!

@epc2 much thanks!!

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fall lineup

Rugged boots
Context Black Cordovan Tanker
LS Ultimate Indy
Leffot Chamios Tanker?

Dress Casual Boots
Black Cordovan Captoe
Color 8 Wingtip
Tan Calfskin Wingtip

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

90 degrees at 9 am, I thought it was September. Always boot weather to me. This was five minutes before my dog decided to use its eagle talons to gouge my poor indys toe box this morning :(
Cool boots. I prefer really clean almost new - to - nicely aged footwear. I have some of each.
k wt boot argyles otc
Excellent combo uncle Mac.
Awesome.
King tassel mocs today with J Crew striped socks and essential chinos, classic fit...
Perfect. Strong work rtp.
Very quickly done. Ready for the Fall.
What's better than one leffot tanker? That's a great set up for fall. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads