• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JjasonL

Reaction score
I've assembled the shell family (Hallecks not here) in anticipation of new members arriving next week: Whiskey WTBoot, Ravello Captoe Boot and Cigar balmoral..
I luckily got in on the Ryden **** kicker and aside from keeping my fingers crossed for a Ravello (or Cigar or Whiskey ; ) NST shoe or boot my Alden splurge is close to over. Until I get into suede !
l to r Whiskey WT & Chukka, Ravello Chukka, PTBoot&Blucher, Cigar Chukka&wtBoot:

damn homie nice collection!! but those ravello PT so hot

JjasonL

Reaction score
where can i find a whisky penny loafer?
looking for a light brownish toned shoe for the spring summer!!

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Hope you don't mind an oldie but goodie:

image.jpg1_zpsp9b1qvu6.jpg

image_zpsilpm4gq5.jpg

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOW!! Awesome, I think I know what just moved up to the top of the queue!! Thanks for sharing @Watchman1

What are your barrie and hampton sizes?

Last edited:

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOW!! Awesome, I think I know what just moved up to the top pf the queue!! Thanks for sharing @Watchman1

What are your barrie and hampton sizes?

Yes Sir,

Thank You Very Much.

Same as you in regard to fittings:

Barrie-10E
Hampton-10E
Plaza-10E
Aberdeen-10EE

Last edited:

z8k1n

Reaction score
damn homie nice collection!! but those ravello PT so hot

Thanks all for the compliments, if it weren't for this thread my search would have been way less fruitful..
And I'm w/you lil'JL I can't get enough of those PT boots

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also,

A note concerning my affinity for the 9015. I think it is perhaps my favorite shoe.

1. Comfort
2. Styling

It is amazing to me how many people do not appreciate the beauty of this shoe. Every time I post pics of them over on AAAC, someone comments and says that they are outdated and that they are "Biscuit" shoes and all sorts of negative criticism.

And, I just keep posting them because I like them so much.
smile.gif

Everyone says that the Euro and Northampton made shoes over-rule them in terms of sleekness and so forth.

And that may be true...but, they just fit my fat feet sooo good.

Because of that...I'm gonna rock em till the soles fall off...and then send them back to Alden and do it all over again.
biggrin.gif

Happy Sunday!

Alpina

Reaction score
I've assembled the shell family (Hallecks not here) in anticipation of new members arriving next week: Whiskey WTBoot, Ravello Captoe Boot and Cigar balmoral..
I luckily got in on the Ryden **** kicker and aside from keeping my fingers crossed for a Ravello (or Cigar or Whiskey ; ) NST shoe or boot my Alden splurge is close to over. Until I get into suede !
l to r Whiskey WT & Chukka, Ravello Chukka, PTBoot&Blucher, Cigar Chukka&wtBoot:

Wow--nice set. Those cigar boots are especially insane. I assume they are older than the chukkas, or did you just luck out with a lighter shade?

z8k1n

Reaction score
Wow--nice set. Those cigar boots are especially insane. I assume they are older than the chukkas, or did you just luck out with a lighter shade?

They are older, good luck and a kind fellow SFr posted them here..from Leather Sole in I think 2011. The chukkas are new/unworn..

aldennoob

Reaction score
Hi everyone, did anyone purchased
BROWN CHROMEXCE LBARRIE LAST COMMANDO SOLE STYLE #44924HC from alden madison?
I want to ask about the fitting. I own a pair of cap toe boot in barrie last from tassels hong kong

and a pair of 990. I found that the 990 is larger than cap toe boot even they are both in US7.

I am not sure which size i should take for this boot. should i take us6.5 for the #44924HC or US7 ?
hope you guys can give me some advice
smile.gif
thanks

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi everyone, did anyone purchased
[COLOR=000000]BROWN CHROMEXCE LBARRIE LAST[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]COMMANDO SOLE[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]STYLE #44924HC[/COLOR] from alden madison? I want to ask about the fitting. I own a pair of cap toe boot in barrie last from tassels hong kong
and a pair of 990. I found that the 990 is larger than cap toe boot even they are both in US7. I am not sure which size i should take for this boot. should i take us6.5 for the #44924HC or US7 ? hope you guys can give me some advice:) thanks
It sounds like you fit similar to me where you can go TTS in barrie lasted boot's and need to drop a 1/2 size in barrie lasted shoes. In that case I would suggest keeping the size 7 as they should fit the same as Tassels boot. By the way, welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members