• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I see this kind of stuff I just want to take a moment out and thank some of the gentlemen in the Alden community here on SF for not trying to take advantage of other members by jacking up prices on rare shells.

I recently have procured rare shells from several prominent posters in this thread in the last several weeks and I wanted to thank them for their fairness.

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide on an all-purpose winter, fall, wet weather black boot on commando. I'd wear it with denim, chinos, corduroys, and occasionally wool pants and dress slacks. Here are my three options all on commando...

Leffot Alpine grain black Daytrippers
AoC AF60 - Black Shell cap toe boot on barrie
AoC AF43 - Black Shell Plain Toe boot on trubalance

Any other suggestions for similar offerings?
Thanks in advance, again fellow enablers!
teacha.gif

Disco Volante

Reaction score

Trying to decide on an all-purpose winter, fall, wet weather black boot on commando.  I'd wear it with denim, chinos, corduroys, and occasionally wool pants and dress slacks.  Here are my three options all on commando...

Thanks in advance, again fellow enablers!  :teach:

I was weighing the exact same options and ended up pulling the trigger on the daytrippers. I love the ruggedness of exposed eyes and the grain leather combined with the sleekness of the grant last. They seem like they dress down the best, which is a plus for me since I'm in denim so often.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was weighing the exact same options and ended up pulling the trigger on the daytrippers. I love the ruggedness of exposed eyes and the grain leather combined with the sleekness of the grant last. They seem like they dress down the best, which is a plus for me since I'm in denim so often.
My exact thoughts as well. Have a pair on the way from Leffot.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been around much the last few weeks... has anyone heard anything new on the Madison Ravello WT Boots on Commando? I see TSM's beautiful boots (that I was supposed to be on the list for!! :embar: ) and I'm jealous.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Trying to decide on an all-purpose winter, fall, wet weather black boot on commando.  I'd wear it with denim, chinos, corduroys, and occasionally wool pants and dress slacks.  Here are my three options all on commando...

Thanks in advance, again fellow enablers!  :teach:

Black Shell NST Boot on Plaza from JGilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads