• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Finally my plans have come to fruition.

Confession: I am really Paul Grangaard.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, with BIG regrets I passed on DC Ravello LWB in 8.5D. Congrats to the next person in line. I will have to settle for Cigar LWB that are currently in production and hopefully Ravello captoe boots.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, with BIG regrets I passed on DC Ravello LWB in 8.5D. Congrats to the next person in line. I will have to settle for Cigar LWB that are currently in production and hopefully Ravello captoe boots.

why did you pass it up? color?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why did you pass it up? color? 

TBH, I'm not a HUGE fan of LWB and decided to have just one pair in Cigar as I find if I want to keep just one pair it might be it.

Another reason, I'm want to leave some funds for upcoming Ravello CT boots that will cost me around $900 CAN after conversion and taxes and I just spent similar amount on Leffot Tankers.

Last edited:

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TBH, I'm not a HUGE fan of LWB and decided to have just one pair in Cigar as I find if I want to keep just one pair it might be it.

Another reason, I'm want to leave some funds for upcoming Ravello CT boots that will cost me around $900 CAN after conversion and taxes and I just spent similar amount on Leffot Tankers.

great choice.

i would pick cigar as well due to its versatility. not many people may agree with this, but the cigar lwb is dark enough for suits and casual enough with jeans.

versatility issues aside, ravello is my favorite color for no reason other than the color looks amazing.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I though I was #2 or #3 on the list but looks like I'm #4. Fingers crossed.

My Leffot Tankers arrived and I have to make a trip to Canada Post office to pick them up. @Burzan No duties, just $105 in HST.

Got mine!

Just $40 in GST $10 fee from Canada Post.

But... seems like my pair is about par for the course... Will Leffot take them back if I try them on? I am unsure of the sizing and if they don't fit like a dream they are going to possibly go back.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got mine! Just $40 in GST $10 fee from Canada Post. But... seems like my pair is about par for the course... Will Leffot take them back if I try them on? I am unsure of the sizing and if they don't fit like a dream they are going to possibly go back.
Hmm, I think it's only 6% GST for Alberta as we have freaking 13% in Ontario. Sorry to hear you found some faults with this makeup. I will inspect mine tonight.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Got mine! Just $40 in GST $10 fee from Canada Post. But... seems like my pair is about par for the course... Will Leffot take them back if I try them on? I am unsure of the sizing and if they don't fit like a dream they are going to possibly go back.
You can try them on, but I wouldn't crease them. Just slip your foot in there and stand up. Sorry to hear about the imperfections. In the boot's defense...that is some pretty harsh lighting. My #8 have splotches but really only visible in light like that. I have had them over a year and worn them quite regularly and only noticed the splotches once when wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads